Become a Patron!

F*** the juice, which brand has best bottles?

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I go for overall ratings when it comes to rating juice. It could be the best juice but have a shitty label and I don't like it. It have the best looking label but taste bad so I don't like em. I need a superb labeling on my bottle along with inferior taste. And has to be glass...plastic bottles just scream "cheap bastard" in my ear. No pride in their product, just chasing money. Know any? I do!
www.mkt.com/themadscientistFLAVORS
Great labeling, glass dropper bottles, outstanding taste! Even has the useful little meter informing you of when you need more! Here's an example of what I'm vaping now, TMS root beer float 6mg:

76392df09b98e1322933c8f059bdb37c.jpg

And its at the "NEED MORE" level now

7f1d859a2369a122d9682ea38a69d038.jpg

Might I also add that this is the smoothest most mild root beer float I've ever tried? Creamy, smooth and refreshing! I'd drink it if I hadn't heard on the news that its bad for you

Tapatalk: Samsung Note III

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Five Pawns has a nice presentation,and their juice is superb as well.I really like Gambit.
th

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I do love the presentation of five pawns I'll give them that. And the flavors great.

Kent Brooks

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 pawns - slam dunk

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
shiny alice in vapeland bottles make me happy
also they come with a free charm

cuteeeeeeee

Alice1-300x227.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't ordered from them but suicide bunny has badass looking bottles too

320d1388265555-suicide-bunny-e-liquid-suicidebunny.jpg

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I go for overall ratings when it comes to rating juice. It could be the best juice but have a shitty label and I don't like it. It have the best looking label but taste bad so I don't like em. I need a superb labeling on my bottle along with inferior taste. And has to be glass...plastic bottles just scream "cheap bastard" in my ear. No pride in their product, just chasing money. Know any? I do!
Great labeling, glass dropper bottles, outstanding taste! Even has the useful little meter informing you of when you need more! Here's an example of what I'm vaping now, TMS root beer float 6mg:

Might I also add that this is the smoothest most mild root beer float I've ever tried? Creamy, smooth and refreshing! I'd drink it if I hadn't heard on the news that its bad for you

heh heh heh!
smiley-lol.gif

So long as it's got a long needle tip I'm happy

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I always get glass bottles too. They're more classy :rolleyes:
That and I can reuse them for diy liquid

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HEY plins
I read this:
seasonal "October Café" will be released September 1 this year instead of October 1.

What? are there like halloween flavors
gimme

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's an arab shop near by that does drink in all sorts of bottles. That one there is ÂŁ200 / $326 (with the booze)

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HEY plins
I read this:
seasonal "October Café" will be released September 1 this year instead of October 1.

What? are there like halloween flavors
gimme
Yeah its a Halloween flavor. Pumpkin spice latte

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't ordered from them but suicide bunny has badass looking bottles too

320d1388265555-suicide-bunny-e-liquid-suicidebunny.jpg
That pretty lil thing on the far right is my "crack",I'd put that shit my veins if I could!I love the Mothers milk.And the badass on the far left is pretty good too,they are my favorite from Suicide Bunny. Nice artwork on the bottles too,just wish they had a dripper.

Taajsgpm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Five Pawns has a nice presentation,and their juice is superb as well.I really like Gambit.
th
Ok, I understand presentation is important too, the whole deal is, price, value, size, quality flavor, ingredients etc.... Value is most important to me. I now use eliquid-box.com. They have a super cool system where you can combine not just flavors but different companies and brands , that is sweet because I like to mix it up. They have this running account thing where I get monthly ejuice deliveries , it s rerally great. Ever try them? or maybe other wholesalers or cool online retailers? :)

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ehh, all you guys are posting pretty bottles. But how much of the juice cost is going into offering a pretty bottle that does nothing for the juice? I prefer function over form. I got tired of dealing with glass dropper bottles. Liked drip tip bottles a lot more. Pull off the cap, squeeze some juice in my RDA, replace cap. Then I ordered some 240ml bottles of liquid from MBV and they came with twist tops. Loved them. One less piece to deal with when putting juice in a tank or RDA. Have seen a few other misc vendors give twist top bottles with 120ml and larger liquid as well.

After falling in love with twist top bottles, I bought 2 dozen 30, 60, 120, and 240ml LDPE bottles with twist caps for DIY juices.
Will never go back to using dropper bottles or drip tip bottles. No worry of loosing a cap, no worry of dropping a dropper or knocking over a bottle.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to admit, I could give 2 shits what the bottles look like, if the juice is good and I like it and vape it, I'll buy it no matter what it's packaged in, I have all the juice bottles I need to transfer it if need be (which is rare)

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The company Bad Drip has some really cool packaging. They have glass dropper bottles that come wrapped in a small cloth all packed into a prescription bottle. It's pretty neat and the cloth is nice to put your tank pieces on while you fill. They have been most impressive to me so far. Paying for packaging is kinda annoying but I appreciate when a company goes above and beyond to set themselves apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nameduser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, I understand presentation is important too, the whole deal is, price, value, size, quality flavor, ingredients etc.... Value is most important to me. I now use eliquid-box.com. They have a super cool system where you can combine not just flavors but different companies and brands , that is sweet because I like to mix it up. They have this running account thing where I get monthly ejuice deliveries , it s rerally great. Ever try them? or maybe other wholesalers or cool online retailers? :)

Uhhhh, not to put you down, But that company has Juicy ejuice on the main page, and If you ever tried it you would know why that Is an imidiate NO for me. Seriously, horrible juice, tried 4 flavours (fresh and steeped...gets worse with steeping.) and would rather have a dry hit than vape that stuff.

I think you need to go back to grammar school. Let me fill you in on a little secret that everybody else already knows, fancy bottles and labels increase the cost of the juice. There garbage to me when the juice is gone, so what's the point, are you a nerdy bottle collector?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think you need to go back to grammar school. Let me fill you in on a little secret that everybody else already knows, fancy bottles and labels increase the cost of the juice. There garbage to me when the juice is gone, so what's the point, are you a nerdy bottle collector?
Wow, welcome to VU. That's one way to introduce yourself to the forum. This was a pretty old thread to begin with.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you a nerdy grammar nazi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hauki [FIN]

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just jump and joy, world is full of "juices" taste some and.... sometimes feeling that there is too many, just taste as many ya can :) Hauki on kala

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The irony of calling out someones grammar when you yourself dont know the difference between there and theyre

VU Sponsors