Become a Patron!

F/S Pioneer4you SEVEN30 Plus much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OICUVAPE12

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just posted this on Craigslist here in Houston but I thought what the hell am I doing, I should post this here. Shipping will be on you and I would think I could fit it in 1 of those Flat rate $5.00 Boxes.

I am selling my Pioneer4you Seven30 30 Watt Super Wattage System with Dragon Etching on sides plus a Tobeco TOBH 28.5mm Dripper. I just got the Seven30 today and took it out and used it to verify it was working. This was an impulse buy and really have no use for it (already have a Seven 22) I will also include 1 very hard to get Sony SE US26650VT battery. I also have a few other things for sale as well listed below. I will sell all of it for $225.00. This is an amazing deal for what I have included. I may be willing to trade and tweak what I have for Provari Mini 2.5 in (Satin or Stainless with Blue or Green LED) plus or minus money or parts. Just let me know! All parts below are all gently used as I do that care of my stuff. I will be accepting only Paypal for Payment!

Yeahsmo 3D Atty includes optional accessory 510 pin conversion base (Drip Tip Included)

(2) Aspire Nautilus with Glass and Stainless Steel Tank and 20 unused and seal coil heads (Drip Tips Included)

UD AGA-T7 Rebuildable Dual Coil Kayfun Style Atty ( Drip Tip Included)

Rocket Kayfun Style Atty in Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors