Become a Patron!

Expired juice

Orion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello. So I ordered some juice from a web site and it turned out that the juice is expired. I read somewhere that I should be ok vaping such liquid, but one bottle is a whole year past the expiration date. I don't really want to bother returning them, I didn't pay much either. So what, can I vape it? The color seems normal...
Thanks.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If the liquid looks OK and is not a year over the expiration date (and it does not smell funky) give it a shot.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Orion

I would really like to know what vendor this was. You can PM it to me if you wish.

Provided they smell okay, have been stored out of direct light, and at room/cool temperatures...
My general rule of thumb is this..

White-ish plastic bottle... 1 year
Clear plastic bottle.. 12-18 months
Glass... 2 years

Also, is it just a date or does it actually say "expires on"? .. If it's just the date, it could be the "born on" date.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wish you would call out there vendor. No vendor should be selling expired ejuice, ever! Unless it is specifically noted beforehaand. I find this unacceptable.

Orion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I'm from Bulgaria so the vendor ( by which I understand seller ) doesn't matter. It says expires after X from the date of manufacturing. I tried it and it tastes very good. I like it, so I'll keep vaping until I get new one. Thank you all for the answers :)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do my own juice. It don't expire, that's Bullshit. If you left it alone for say, 25 years, could be, but I doubt it. China juice is Not a very wise choice.

Orion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well it isn't from China,I'm vaping it and it's good. Thanks for the answers.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There will be a time when you will make your own juice, your just not there yet. I Howl @ the Moon sometimes because I can Breathe! I almost suffocated. No One wants to try that. Lung infection Bad. Vaping , Good. Cigarettes damn near killed me.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use reason to compute the O never mind. This was brought to you by, The sales Dept. of every company ever founded. :cool:

VU Sponsors