Become a Patron!

EXCLUSIVE Vaping Underground Discount Code 20% Off Juice! No Exp.

ApolloVapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi guys!
We here at Apollo would like to offer the good people of VU an exclusive coupon code. You guys were so freaking nice to me in my introduction thread; seriously, thank you so much! I am the new PR rep here at Apollo. I started working here because years ago when I switched to vapor, I did it using Apollo liquids. My love and dedication to the community is deeper than business. I have a love and passion for my vape fam.

The coupon code is apollovu20

This code is good for 20% off of ALL liquid lines we manufacture. Everything from 50/50 for the intermediate user to max VG lines for the cloud chasers. The code will only work if you are logged in with an Apollo account.

We love you guys and are incredibly grateful for the love we received here. Thank you guys so much! Please let me know if you have any questions. Mods and admins, please let me know if I broke any rules. Nothing but love and respect for the staff and all of the members!

Edit:
Site: www.apolloecigs.com
Coupon code does not expire. Thanks for the love VU!

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

ApolloVapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's working for me... try this one: https://www.apolloecigs.com/

I think it is our server issue. We just switched to a new site because of the California regulations and I hate Magento. I'm pretty sure it is not working for some people. @Von39 what region are you from? I'm going to scream...I mean reason with the Magento guys to fix this. Worst case scenario, PM me and I'll take care of you. This is so freaking embarrassing...

VU Sponsors