Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Vaporjoes always brings you the goods!

This deal is too INSANE to pass up!

Freeze from the TVA Show approached me about this juice vendor. They are called 28 Days Vape and they are making huge waves in the community. They want more in the community to try their flavors and are offering ONE HELL of an amazing deal.

The deal is for 9 different juices, they are 15ml each, and come in glass. A total of 135ml of juice for just $15.99.

That's just $1.77 per 15ml bottle!

No coupon needed!

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$15.99 per juice pack

SdYHPgTBrcg

Click here to get more information on this deal....

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Link works great, I just ordered! Shipping is almost $10 for Priority, but totally worth it for all those glass bottles and presteeped delicious sounding juice! Thanks, Joe! :)

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interested but too much PG turns me into a zombie. Not enough information.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Link doesn't work for me.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Grrrr, always a day late. Wish I had gotten in on this.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was going to order but they already had 200 so it wouldn't have been processed until January something. With shipping it came out to $23, not a bad deal at all, but I didn't feel like waiting a month.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got my tracking number :)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My order went through. It was after the first 200, so I'll just have to wait until the week of Jan. 5

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it really a barrel if it will only hold 100 ounces?

I received my package last night. Packaging was top notch. Sturdy square box, Uline fragile glass stickers on package, promotional insert about the company and tissue paper inside the box covering 5 packages of bubble wrap containing 9 glass bottles. All in all a very nice presentation. One of my bottles (Queen's Biscuit) was busted open and made a good mess of things, but I think the issue was with the bottle and not the packaging (bottle had small lines and hairline cracks all over, all other bottles were completely fine including the bottle in the same bubble wrap bag). The box contained all of the juice and did not leak out of the box, which could have caused an issue for my postman.

I sent 28 Days an email and explained that I had an issue, but due to what I felt was the already ridiculously low price of the package I was not asking for a refund or replacement. I got an email back from CJ immediately letting me know that a replacement 30 ml bottle was on its way (I received a 15ml). This is the kind of service that I am willing to pay a premium price for. I have not had a chance to load up any of the juices yet, as I am sitting in my office staring at them and contemplating whether I would actually be fired for violating our company no vaping policy. Either way I will recommend this company to my friends and fellow vapors. If I enjoy the juices, which I am sure I will as the Queen's Biscuit that busted smells amazing, I will add this company to my rotation of juice orders.

Thank you Joe for providing this excellent deal to the vaping community.

Thank you 28 Days Vape for providing a well packaged and presented product, and offering top notch support to a customer who felt they had already received an excellent deal from you.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received my package last night. Packaging was top notch. Sturdy square box, Uline fragile glass stickers on package, promotional insert about the company and tissue paper inside the box covering 5 packages of bubble wrap containing 9 glass bottles. All in all a very nice presentation. One of my bottles (Queen's Biscuit) was busted open and made a good mess of things, but I think the issue was with the bottle and not the packaging (bottle had small lines and hairline cracks all over, all other bottles were completely fine including the bottle in the same bubble wrap bag). The box contained all of the juice and did not leak out of the box, which could have caused an issue for my postman.

I sent 28 Days an email and explained that I had an issue, but due to what I felt was the already ridiculously low price of the package I was not asking for a refund or replacement. I got an email back from CJ immediately letting me know that a replacement 30 ml bottle was on its way (I received a 15ml). This is the kind of service that I am willing to pay a premium price for. I have not had a chance to load up any of the juices yet, as I am sitting in my office staring at them and contemplating whether I would actually be fired for violating our company no vaping policy. Either way I will recommend this company to my friends and fellow vapors. If I enjoy the juices, which I am sure I will as the Queen's Biscuit that busted smells amazing, I will add this company to my rotation of juice orders.

Thank you Joe for providing this excellent deal to the vaping community.

Thank you 28 Days Vape for providing a well packaged and presented product, and offering top notch support to a customer who felt they had already received an excellent deal from you.
Sorry I missed out on that, had the opportunity but procrastinated and then it was over.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping the Queen's Cake now ... really good stuff :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
blahh of course I missed this one too..

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone besides me noticing that the 15 ml bottles are actually dispensing closer to 12 ml?

VU Sponsors