Become a Patron!

Evolv LLC: are you reading this? If you are, FUCK YOU!

MrJojo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought a Vaporflask v2 (DNA40) a little over two months ago. It worked fine for a while, but now it's developped a fault that your distributor reckons is a firmware problem.

Since I need to send my Flask back for repair/replacement, I bought a Vaporshark rDNA v2 (big screen, latest version of your board presumably) as a backup. I've been using it for exactly 2 minutes, and what do I see? Garbled screen!

Cost of the Flask: 320 euros.
Cost of the Vaporshark: 189 euros
Total cost: 509 euros.

And what do I have to show for it? Two badly functioning devices. ALL THANKS TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

There's no information on your website. Good companies who sell products with a firmware should document the version of the firmware, and offer a changelog to see what's changed from one version to the next. You don't do none of those things, and the firmware version isn't available on the screen anyway. I've worked as a software engineer in the past, and I can tell you this: YOU'RE A FUCKING BUNCH OF AMATEURS.

When I email you to ask you precise technical questions, you either don't reply or tell me to contact the mod's manufacturer. Are you embarrassed of the products you're putting out? You should be! Or maybe you plain don't give a shit. Good companies communicate with their customers. You don't, so you ain't one of them.

And the screen garbling issue: why isn't this solved already? How long does it take to revise a PCB?

I was so pleased with my Flask when it worked well that I was wondering why everybody was so annoyed with you. Now I know.

Because you couldn't do good products if your life depended on it, you've managed to turn gold (your brilliant temp control feature) into a steaming pile of shit.

And you've managed to turn a happy and patient user (me) into a very angry customer who'll never ever buy any of your products ever again.

Now that the Chinese have cloned your product - and have done it right, apparently - I'll buy temperature control from them from now on.

FUCK YOU EVOLV!
I fell you bud. That's why I don't even get close to DNA Chip. I only use YiHi chipset and let me tell you they Rock and less expensive too. Try it you might like them better than DNA Evolv good luck

VU Sponsors