Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PRODUCT: Evo Apple Pom Smoothie
PRODUCT TYPE: E-Liquid
SUPPLIER:www.Quality-Vapor.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, as always, I am toughest on liquids that aren't my ADV flavors & brands. This was a total change for me. From not knowing the exact VG/PG ratio to the higher level of nicotine than normal being 24mg to it being few months past it's Best By date by a few months. I started my sampling with a new SmokTech X Pro M 80 Plus and SmokTech GCT at 750 degrees & 80 watts on a ni200 coil. Out of the gate, it tasted perfumy. Few vapes in and you can start to taste the Pomegranate and a hint of the apple. Throat hit is decent and you can taste it even after a few minutes. I personally like that. Definitely tastes like a smoothie AS LONG AS IT IS WARM, when it cools off it's back to the original perfume taste. Does leave my throat a little scratchy. I am chalking that up to past date and higher nic lvl.
As Always Happy Vaping Y'all!
PLEASE REMEMBER I AM NOT NOR EVER BEEN EMPLOYED BY ANY OF THESE COMPANIES OR PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS. I RECEIVE NO COMPENSATION BRIBES OR INCENTIVES OF ANY KIND FOR MY REVIEWS NO MATTER HOW POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE LET LONE RECOMMENDATIONS OR WARNINGS. I PASS ALONG ONLY MY EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS BASED OFF OF 4+ YEARS EXPERIENCE.

VU Sponsors