Become a Patron!

EVIC VTC MINI or TOPBOX MINI?

hi everyone
i'm about to buy my second vape kit, the ones i am more interested with are:
- evic vtwo mini (with cubis pro) by JOYETECH
- topbox mini (with toptank mini) by KANGERTECH

what i wanted to know is which one, for you, is the best between the two. i can afford them both for under 60€

but i have heard of one problem of each cig; the evic has a really big super-hot spitback (is it real?) and the topbox has only a bit cheap buttons

so what do you suggest me? i'm really worried about the spitback problem...

sorry for bad english, not my native language

P.S.
i am from italy, maybe here the density of the liquids is different. what kind of liquids do i have to buy if i had one of these two cigs?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The tanks are both entry level Cubis is more suitable for MTL and Toptank is more suitable for DL.
The Vtwo is better then the Topbox.
Each manufacturer tries to push his tank with his mod in a kit, but you can buy them separately.

The density of the juice has nothing to do with the country of origin and has everything to do with the VG/PG ratio.

The tanks are both entry level Cubis is more suitable for MTL and Toptank is more suitable for DL.
The Vtwo is better then the Topbox.
Each manufacturer tries to push his tank with his mod in a kit, but you can buy them separately.

The density of the juice has nothing to do with the country of origin and has everything to do with the VG/PG ratio.

thank you for the answers

i know that the juice doesn't have nothing to do with the county of origin, but maybe here the average density (or the VG/PG ratio as you said, i don't know) is different than the one in US. so the question is: what VG/PG ratio juices do i have to buy for these cigs?

have you heard anything about the spitback i said?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
hi everyone
i'm about to buy my second vape kit, the ones i am more interested with are:
- evic vtwo mini (with cubis pro) by JOYETECH
- topbox mini (with toptank mini) by KANGERTECH

what i wanted to know is which one, for you, is the best between the two. i can afford them both for under 60€

but i have heard of one problem of each cig; the evic has a really big super-hot spitback (is it real?) and the topbox has only a bit cheap buttons

so what do you suggest me? i'm really worried about the spitback problem...

sorry for bad english, not my native language

P.S.
i am from italy, maybe here the density of the liquids is different. what kind of liquids do i have to buy if i had one of these two cigs?
My preference is Kanger all the way. Reliable mod, and the tanks rock!

VU Sponsors