Become a Patron!

evic vtc mini and rx200 help!

mokeife

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello everyone this is my first post so please bear with me. i have an evic vtc mini and an rx200 and would kind of like to know which one is working properly. my evic vtc would always hit temp protection very quick 1-2 seconds vaping at 40 watts and 500f. However i decided to use it the other night and noticed it was not hitting protection at all which i found odd since it always hit very quick. now it takes about 6 seconds to hit protection at the stated wattage and temp or sometimes it wont hit at all it will just hover around 450 f. i have not changed the software. the evic used to actually hit temp protection even in wattage mode which i dont understand however now it doesnt hit protection in wattage mode even at 50 watts (it used to hit protection at 40W). but now it gives is weak battery warning if i take to long of a pull. Now on to the rx 200 it hits protection only in temp control mode and at 40 watts and 500 f it takes about 2-4 seconds to hit protection which seems about right to me. i guess my question is which mod is working correctly? should it take a while to hit temp protection or should the mods hit it quick? and the biggest question of all is why did the evic vtc start working differently?

VU Sponsors