Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win Wismec Reuleaux Tinker, Try 300W Full Color Display & Triple Batteries--12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit is a strong TC kit consisting of a Reuleaux Tinker Box MOD and a new Column Atomizer. Powered by triple 18650 batteries, the Reuleaux Tinker supports an enormous 300W power with high performance VW/TC working modes. The device also comes with a 0.96-inch full color display and Real Time Clock function. The Column Tank adopts retractable top filling and refined bottom airflow design. Together with unique WL01 0.15ohm Single coil, the Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit will bring you an unbelievable vaping experience!

l47Qgy8.jpg

And now with Heaven Gifts, here we offer you chances win this beast for free:

1.Share us your thoughts on this Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit

2.Which Kit is your favorite?

3.Is there any other Wismec's product you like? If yes, visit heavengifts.com and paste its link here. If not, just comment with-Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on December 11 , 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
----------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #19 @Ogiel! You are the winner
tnqd4Cy.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit, you can pick one from HG at US$64.16 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Extra

This time you have chance to win this beautiful Artery Baton. Now we are holding a whopping giveaway on our site. 6 kits are waiting for you!

Artery-Baton-%E6%BB%9A%E5%8A%A8_fa8a17.jpg

Contest link: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Win-Artery-Baton-Kit-Giveaway.html

Please don't hesitate to join us. Good luck!

Last edited:

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.Which Kit is your favorite?

if I had a choice, I"d definitely choose the grey one: seems to go better with the white than the red or blue do

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My thoughts are that this beast is huge, but slick-looking mod. 300W? That's way more than I'll ever need, but the design & color display really have me interested. It has also been well-reviewed based on what I've seen so far.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Good luck everyone on this contest, as always.

And thank you so much, @Heaven Gifts for your continued awesomeness & generosity in offering these giveaways! :)

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 1
Share us your thoughts on this Wismec Reuleaux Tinker Kit
WISMEC Reuleaux Tinker is fantastic! When I saw him for the first time, I didn’t think that he had three batteries! The device looks compact, the design is unique, I have never seen such, in general bricks everywhere. I am sure that the hand is very nice to hold it!
Unique design, powerful, comfortable, modern!

alexnorg

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 1
I like products of the Wismec company. Always that that think out new. This fashion did not become an exception too. Designer obviously football player :)

Tenbaks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.My thoughts are that this beast is huge, but slick-looking mod. 300W?
That's way more than I'll ever need, but the design & color display really have me interested. It has also been well-reviewed based on what I've seen so far.

Seeing eye

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1.I like the looks of them, and the fact that they seem to be rather compact for being a triple battery mod..and the impressive 6.5ml tank?
I think I'm in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors