Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win! Win! Win! Huge UD Simba RTA Giveaway by HeavenGifts--4/12/2016

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Ceramic coils. Certain juices taste much better on the ceramic coils and ceramic coils last long. I know a guy who used 1 coil in the target and it lasted +-70 refills

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good News! As you already know, we introduced a new ceramic tank by UD, called Simba RTA. After seeing your heated discussion and expectation, how can we let you down without making any special gesture. So according to our usual practice, a decent contest should come on stage now!! Yep, you’re reading this correctly. We are giving away 3 sets of the UD Simba RTA tank. The winners will be selected randomly via random.org. No more waiting, join our party, let's make it huge.

To enter this giveaway:
1. Tell us what features do you like about UD Simba.
2. Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products
3. What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?
4. Tag 2 of your VUG friends to join the game

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on 12th April, 2016.
2. Every participant can have at most 4 times to enter. But the content of threads should be different.
3. At least 50 participants join our contest.

Please feel free to join in and spread this good news to your friends. Good luck!!!

------------------------------------------------UD Simba RTA------------------------------------------------------

UD Simba RTA features a 4.5ml huge e-liquid capacity and easy top filling. It adopts a prebuilt SS316L cottonless ceramic coil, quite durable, healthy and environmentally. Apart from that, this tank also includes a Kanthal A1 Ceramic cotton coil and a RBA head, giving you more coil choices. Both top and bottom airflow control are available with this Simba RTA tank. A double protection of preventing condensation is also a plus feature, which will give you a more reliable use feeling. Easily rotating the juice control ring, you can freely adjust the amount of juice flow to your coil according to your different needs. No matter you are a cloud & flavor chaser, or a coil builder, this Simba RTA will satisfy you in all around.

d17f48708bd17404278f7a537fcbf491.jpg
juice flow control and aesthetics

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good News! As you already know, we introduced a new ceramic tank by UD, called Simba RTA. After seeing your heated discussion and expectation, how can we let you down without making any special gesture. So according to our usual practice, a decent contest should come on stage now!! Yep, you’re reading this correctly. We are giving away 3 sets of the UD Simba RTA tank. The winners will be selected randomly via random.org. No more waiting, join our party, let's make it huge.

To enter this giveaway:
2. Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products

Note:
2. Every participant can have at most 4 times to enter. But the content of threads should be different.

Please feel free to join in and spread this good news to your friends. Good luck!!!

------------------------------------------------UD Simba RTA------------------------------------------------------

UD Simba RTA features a 4.5ml huge e-liquid capacity and easy top filling. It adopts a prebuilt SS316L cottonless ceramic coil, quite durable, healthy and environmentally. Apart from that, this tank also includes a Kanthal A1 Ceramic cotton coil and a RBA head, giving you more coil choices. Both top and bottom airflow control are available with this Simba RTA tank. A double protection of preventing condensation is also a plus feature, which will give you a more reliable use feeling. Easily rotating the juice control ring, you can freely adjust the amount of juice flow to your coil according to your different needs. No matter you are a cloud & flavor chaser, or a coil builder, this Simba RTA will satisfy you in all around.

balrog, balrog it, wire, goliath, goblin mini v2. like em all especially balrog great small vape device

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

To enter this giveaway:

Note:

Never tried ceramic yet. But really enjoying the ss coils. They have a great flavor to them. Clean and crisp

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

To enter this giveaway:

Note:

@reddhott
@Countrypami

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4 - well haven't been here long enough to know many people, and most of the ones I know are already here, so maybe repeats but...
@onyxsc
@chopdoc

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 1
I like that you can use ceramic coils or an RBA.

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 2
They have a couple of products I would like to try. They seem like a very good company with solid products.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Entry 3
I mainly use rebuildable stuff right now because it's cheap and easy, but I do love ceramic coils so far.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1.@renomama, @greasegizzard
I don't care for ceramic coils haven't had much luck with them.

have a nice day

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entry 2/4

4.5ml capacity, top fill and included RBA.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entry 3/4

Use/Own : UD wire, carrying case, coil jigg, etc. Quality products at reasonable prices.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entry 4/4

Cotton (OCC) for now. Inexpensive wick for RBA coils.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
#3 I prefer ceramic coils because they give a better flavor

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a sneaking suspicion that I will prefer ceramic coils to OCC once I try them. People rave about the pure, clean taste they get from them, A pretty good reason to prefer them over cotton. On the other hand, I do like to build my own coils so that's what I do now. Most tanks are one or the other but the Simba allows for both options. Win/win, can't go wrong with this one provided the tank functions well.

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Large capacity and top fill

2. Haven't tried UD products yet but have heard great things about them

3. Have yet to use a ceramic coil, but I am very anxious to try them out, I heard that they are great for flavor and I am all about the flavor :)

4. @ThaFuzz @Rangerrobin

Thanks for the great contest!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I like the Juice Flow Control
No not used UD brands quality products yet.
I've not used ceramic coils, so would interested in trying them. OCC does provide good flavor.
4. Tag 2 of your VUG friends to join the game @ leonbray @ tomasteamus

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Loooks well made
UD Goblin Mini is one of my go to tanks.
My preference is rayon, but I'm willing to try these out.
@Thejackson5 @Vash

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Top Fill
The balrog was awesome
Occ
@pete67 @SirVtHondaGuy08

Thank you @Heaven Gifts for another amazing contest

orestium

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
goblin is great rta, like it

orestium

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
didnt use ceramic...

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1.I love the fact of double condensation ring

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2. I have used ud products and have loved them all mostly rda

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3.I have not used ceramic coils there for I can not say weather I like it or not but would love to try them.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. I like juice flow control I make a lot of my own juices and depending what I'm making the thickness can vary a decent amount I have one RTA that has it and I love it.
I also like how it has an rba or you can use the coil. That's always a plus for me. I'm a builder but if I need something in a hurry it's nice to have that option

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2. I've used UD for a while but I fell in love with them when they came out with the Bellus that was their step up for me. They started making great products at an affordable price. I also have the barlog and that is a great little device.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3. I've never used a ceramic coil so I'd be more likely to pick it just out of curiosity.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4)
@MRSpivey @CTFX

Uhh why am I being mentioned for someone to win? Lol

Prayers are still needed for my dad!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Uhh why am I being mentioned for someone to win? Lol

Sorry I didn't see that heavens gifts already responded. I'll change it to someone else. I tagged someone else who im sure would be happy to join the contest. @HeavensGifts I apologize for this post and thought someone would have liked to join it if this post disqualifies me it's fine I just thought I would try to explain and fix it.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry I didn't see that heavens gifts already responded. I'll change it to someone else. I tagged someone else who im sure would be happy to join the contest. @HeavensGifts I apologize for this post and thought someone would have liked to join it if this post disqualifies me it's fine I just thought I would try to explain and fix it.
It would be nice to let a person know beforehand if they would like to join a competition. I'm already in a couple. Thanks anyhow....but no thank you! I don't even like RTA's.....I only use RDA's. I thought that was clear from my hundreds of posts explaining such....

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feel free to tag me anytime you need to. I don't mind the hassle of an extra notification every now and then. lol

Bubbancarrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ditto

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
not an entry
@Dawn0810 if I get lucky in this draw,I'll PIF it to you for being an outstanding young lady,

Last edited:

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Never mind.
You participate in our contest according to our rules.
Your post won't be disqualified.;)

therian12

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1. I have always wanted to try a ceramic coil
2. I used the Ud Goblin and loved it
3. I have only had OCC
4. i dont actually have friends...

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whether you used any product from UD brand or not, please tell us your impression on UD brand or products

I use their wire for rebuilding. I also have the UD Balrog. I really like the Balrog mod, compact and very well built. UD make good quality stuff.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What coil do you prefer to, OCC or ceramic coil? Why?

I don't know which I would prefer, I've never tried ceramic coils. I really do want to try them, always hear what great flavor they produce.

VU Sponsors