scooter just wants to be in reno

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry #3.
I was easy really to get off the smokes it wasn't as hard as I thought once I started Vaping. And now I can breath again. I can smell things again life is much better without them stinking ciggerattes. So thanks to vaping

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry #4 subscribed

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Entered #3

Been vaping on my fifth year! Love regulated mods of all types.

InsaneHog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entered for #7
https://****/lOpJdW0Ks5

I mostly vape on kanger. I love their box mods and their tanks. I especially enjoy the subtank mini. Never have i once had a dry hit and its always reliable and its quite sturdy too. Wether its on the way to work or just relaxing at home kanger never fails. But i have tried the joyetech eVic vtc mini for about a month and it was a very strong mod and didnt have any problem with it.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so how many mod and tanks are left in the contest?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry#10
Reddit share
Reddit name Vapingbeauty

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Round Five is going on!!! Hurry up, all of our friends! Good Luck!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again Heavengifts.com is proud to present a massive giveaway! Over the 30 days, 30 lucky people will win Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tank

We're giving away 30 in this contest. If you guys think that's not enough, OK, then we can give away a few extra sets of Vaporesso Target Ceramic tanks which based on Number of Participants. So, get posting, have fun, and good luck!

Want to be in with a chance of winning 1 of 30 Target cCell Ceramic Tanks Heaven Gifts has to offer?

11 Ways to Enter:
1. Register an account at heaven gifts via our referral link
(for new members who never register in our website)
2. Choose your favorite e-cig product at heavengifts.com and post the link here.
3. Post a reply for sharing your vaping life, like: Your Vaping Stories, How long do you vape per day, How much e-juice it costs you, Which tank and mod do you vape, etc...

4. Click to Subscribe Heaven Gifts Youtube channel
5. Follow @HeavenGiftsCom on Twitter
6. Click to
Share Vaporesso target VTC kit on Facebook
7. Click to Share Vaporesso target VTC kit on Twitter
8. Click to Share Vaporesso target VTC kit on Google+
9. Click to Share Vaporesso target VTC kit on Linkedin

10. Click to Share Vaporesso target VTC kit on Reddit
11. Share this giveaway to your friends via any channels like FB, twitter, etc.

Notes:
1. You can participate this contest by multiple entries. The more entry ways you choose, the more chance to win.
2. Tell us which entry ways you adopt in separate posts. For example, if you choose Entry 1 & 2, please post two comments.
3. If you choose Share Option 6/7/8/9/10, then your post contents should include ENTRY WAY + SHARE LINK. If you don't want to share your link info here, you can also send it to us via contest#heavengifts.com (change # to @ when you send email)
4. Every dozens of replies as a round, we will pick the winner.

This contest will last one month from 19th, Nov.2015 to 21th, Dec.2015. Good luck, guys!

Please spread our Vaporesso Target Contest news, Tag most of your VUG friends to join in, get our contest shared.
T
he more people you introduce, the more chance you may get for the win.

--------A few knowledge of Vaporesso Targe 75 VTC kit you should know-------

3ee8dd8d73af03fe7c7948f84a6580de.jpg

Vaporesso invents cCell ceramic coil as vapers requires. They replace glass fiber and cotton by ceramic material and sintered its wire into the ceramic, which shortens e-liquid absorbing time and prolong the lifespan of coil itself.

Target 75VTC kit as Vaporesso’s first e-cigarette combining cCell with the most popular temp control tech now is presented to most people. A more comfortable hand feeling was expected to be delivered with a pistol styed shape mod. And this design does not fail us at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round One

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and support. According to a rough statistics, we have already got 86 replies on this contest. So we are gonna to choose 1 winner. Now it is an exciting time to announce the lucky winner of the first round.

The winner is as below:
f7de955b645e0a18f13b446681fcbede.png

Congratulations! Manimal3497! You are our winner! The Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tanks are yours.

Note:Some participants choose Share Option 6/7/8/9/10, but forget to post the share link.
Please remember post contents should include the entry way + share links.

Guys, come on & invite more frineds to join in this contest. And please notice that the more entry ways you choose, the more chances to win. It has a long time before this contest ends. Hope you will be on the winner list in the next round.
Round Two

Dear all,

The contest is still going on. Thanks for your passion and participation.
It’s exciting time again! Here comes our second winner!

4c45e74731f033b13f37f9ba9b214fce.png

Congratulations! OE Burntpiston! You are our winner! The Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tanks is yours. Please pm us your ship address.

Guys, come on & invite more friends to join in this contest. There still are more than 28 Target cCell Ceramic Tanks waiting for you. Don’t hesitate to join us. You will be the next lucky guy!
Round Three

Dear all,

We are proud to host this massive contest and also feel pleased that all of you have fun in it.

Here is the announcement of our third winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy this time.
That’s right. It’s you! Vapinange23!
2bef29a68b46afd2b05f229ce442e72e.png

Congratulations! Vapinange23! You are our winner! The Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tanks is yours. Please PM us your ship address. And we will ship the prize to you soon.

Guys, there are still a lot of chances to win the Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tanks. Come on! Let us see your more passion!
Round Four

Dear all,

New week, new opportunities.

Here is the announcement of 2 winners of Round Four. Guess who is the luckiest guy this time.
That’s right. It’s you! Markfm and NBdogg!
76df55f04bb28de69b700232ad0b7f60.png
628687719ac7aa25780922eab31b17d1.png

Congratulations! Markfm and NBdogg! You are our winners! The Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tanks are yours. Please PM us your ship address. And we will ship the prize to you soon.

Guys, there are still a lot of chances to win the Vaporesso TARGET Ceramic cCELL Tanks. Come on!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry #5 followed twitter @hollyjoy02

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry #5 followed twitter @valriejordan

I entered with #3

I vape on a mini istick 10W with a Aspire ET-S (BVC) tank. I'd love to have an RDA and a boxmod but I can't quite afford that so, this as to do.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
#6 Liked and shared on Facebook. Send you an email

VU Sponsors