Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win ThinkVape Sailboat Baby, An Ergonomic Mod with High Performance--10/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Guys, today we bring you a new trendy mod - ThinkVape SailBoat Baby as prize. As the name implies, it comes with curved shape with ergonomic design, providing comfortable hand feeling. Powered by single 18650 battery, it fires up to 85W max output with various working mods, including TC/VW/Bypass. Its OLED 0.96 inch screen presents all the vaping parameters very clearly. Together with a hidden fire button, Sailboat Baby will bring you a simple yet excellent vaping experience. Wanna update your collection with it? Join us now!

BBVzss8.jpg

To enter:

1.Share your thoughts on this ThinkVape Sailboat Baby mod.

2.Which tank do you want to pair SailBoat Baby with? Paste its product link if it's available on heavengifts.com.

3.Share the pics of your current vape setups or any vape memes with us.

4.Our Youtube changed to the new address: HeavenGifts Official. Please follow it for more videos and surprises.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on October 30, 2018.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #88 @Papachaz!

mfpvUcm.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in ThinkVape Sailboat Baby, you can pick one from HG at US$33.19 by using our Halloween Sales 30% off code “AHO30”.

Besides, do not forget to check Lowest to $1 US Dollars, 2018 Heaven Gifts 11th Anniversary Clearance Sale

Last edited:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I can hardly believe this little dude can work with a full size atomizer. I'm thinking I could it like a 22mm atty on it & it works work really well. I'm definitely interested; this would go well in my pocket at work so I can use it on my breaks without being too bulky as I carry it!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Another thing I like about the ThinkVape Sailboat Baby is that it fires up to 85W, because I usually don't vape higher than about 70W anyway, so that's perfect for me.

Bam Bam

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.Which tank do you want to pair SailBoat Baby with?
2) Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years