ENDED - Win Ehpro Bachelor X, A Funky Single Coil RTA for Flavor Chasers--3/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Single coil fans, there is an innovative and trendy RTA we want to share with you guys – Ehpro Bachelor X, a 25mm single coil rebuildable atomizer, which has two tank options, 3.5ml ejuice capacity and the enlarged 5ml capacity by using the bubble tank section. It features center-building system for easy building and gold-plated deck for perfect electrical conductivity. The bottom-up direct airflow to the coil can provide you with optimal flavor and huge clouds. Together with the brand-new top cap design, PEI 810 wide-bore drip tip, it brings your vaping experience to a new level. If you are a flavor chaser and looking for a smooth and funky RTA, this Bachelor X is worth of your try. Are you intrigued? Come and join us, we have prepared 2 sets for you. Good luck!

JnL41hT.jpg

To enter:

1. What’s your thoughts of this Ehpro Bachelor X?

2. Vape quiz: Match the tank with the right deck.
K3XFpRi.jpg

3. Share your building pics or any vape memes with us.

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on March 6, 2018. If the winner gives the right answer of the vape quiz, he/she might get one extra US$20 gift card on our site.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winners.

Congratulations #16 @Bigbob2322 and #59 @sergor25!
SRGszDk.png
YND82OQ.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

Note: Both of you gave the right answer of the vape quiz. I will PM US$20 gift card code to you later.

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Ehpro Bachelor X, you can pick one from HG only at US$22.7 by using our 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1. Ehpro Bachelor X is a single coil RTA much like the Serpent SMM but only with bottom air holes. Love the larger 25mm diameter profile with 5ml capactiy

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#2. vVape Quiz
2. DEJAVU RDA matches with deck D

Last edited:

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 3
I like the bottom up direct air flow.

Last edited:

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. It's not bad. Doesn't hold as much juice as you'd hope. Big open airflow in the deck means it'll be nice and airy, but if it leaks it's gonna leak a lot. I like the streamlined design though.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nicomore M1 RDA/RDTA (1) - C
DEJAVU RDA (2) - D
Ehpro Bachelor X (3) - A
Themis (4) - B
Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA (5) - E

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Looks like a winner. Styling is great and I like the build deck on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. 3.5ml & 5ml capacity with bubble tank is nice, the Kylin Mini Rta is 3ml & 5ml w/bubble tank. Love single coil rta’s. Nice knurling on top cap.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The Bachelor X looks like a good single coil RTA. I like the coil mounting options and the gold plated deck. I have all of the other Bachelor tanks from EHPro. This may be the best one yet, but it is nothing like the previous versions. Not crazy about the white logo on the black version though....

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
1. What’s your thoughts of this Ehpro Bachelor X?
Looks like a nice single coil rta. It kind looks like the smm and mini had a baby and out came the ehpro bachelorX

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
1.Nicomore- C
2.DEJAVU RDA- D
3.Ehpro Bachelor X- A
4.Themis- B
5.Vapefly Galaxies- E

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator