Become a Patron!

ENDED Vapors United July Vendors PIF

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Going to do this a bit different this month. Mainly because it's a busy month and I'd like to see how it goes.

Basically this PIF will be open for the whole month. Redd and I will check the thread off and on to see what is going on.
Just remember it's a busy month for both of us. :)

This is for someone we haven't helped before.

New and just getting started? In need right now? What can we do for you?
Most of what we can giveaway is juice, but, under the right circumstances, we will also listen to other request.
Just don't ask for the moon. ;)

So let's talk.:)

USA Only

Last edited:
If it is possible, can you send juice to Canada? If you can, the trick to get past costums is to put it as "gift". I like fruity flavors like grape and some like cereals. Optionally, you could send me creamy ones. I like suprises. Any will do. Any amount, or anything, no I will NOT ask for the moon. Just use your judgement and I'll accept whatever comes along. I am broker than I thought and MIGHT need a small hand up. Possibly broker because something looked weird and I need it looked into. Maybe not, if I am lucky.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @jj2 and @reddhott.
A few months ago I lost my job due to medical reasons, and am waiting for my disability claim. While I don't have the funds for any vape gear, I mad a trade recently for a Evic VT.
If you would, is there any chance you could send some 28-30g ni200 or 26-28g titanium grade 1? Titanium is preferred but I'd definitely be happy with the ni200 as well, as I'm out of the stuff a relative gave me.
I'd be willing to PIF some kanthal to someone if that helps.
Either way, thanks for helping those in need!

Last edited:

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm quite new at this and really want to know how PIG works. I have 3 kids and 2 of them in universities while the oldest had to support her own and works for a living. :( Anyway, just want to let you guys know I'm happy I could quit smoking real cigarette soon as I started ecigs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Couple of great people here and some awesome vendors as well. I would like to really get into the DIY aspect of vaping but being I'm the only one working and with bills and kids and school starting back soon I just don't have the funds. I'm spending a boat load of money on juice every month just to stay off the analogs. I was double dipping since august of last year and finally decided this month (july) that it was time to give the stinkies up period. I know diy is not real expensive to start but I'm pretty much living paycheck to paycheck now. Any help would be appreciated.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Read and caught up. MY DD comes today so I'm going to be really busy (the whole week). I've read and some of this I'm going to have to work on. Just be patient.

@centella4u

PIF is Pay It Forward. Someone does you a good turn and when you can, you do it for someone else.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have some juices I can't Vape is this a PIF?
I have to do at least 70VG... Or eczema pops up! Never ever fails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @jj2 and @reddhott.
A few months ago I lost my job due to medical reasons, and am waiting for my disability claim. While I don't have the funds for any vape gear, I mad a trade recently for a Evic VT.
If you would, is there any chance you could send some 28-30g ni200 or 26-28g titanium grade 1? Titanium is preferred but I'd definitely be happy with the ni200 as well, as I'm out of the stuff a relative gave me.
Cancel the ni200 I just got some from a relative.
But if possible, I'd definitely appreciate any Titanium Grade 1. I just can't afford it atm. And acid etched is just fine for me! Spider silk is only one I know of specific for vaping but it's expensive $15 for 15'.... But other places carry titanium that just need cleaned for cheaper.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
If it is possible, can you send juice to Canada? If you can, the trick to get past costums is to put it as "gift". I like fruity flavors like grape and some like cereals. Optionally, you could send me creamy ones. I like suprises. Any will do. Any amount, or anything, no I will NOT ask for the moon. Just use your judgement and I'll accept whatever comes along. I am broker than I thought and MIGHT need a small hand up. Possibly broker because something looked weird and I need it looked into. Maybe not, if I am lucky.

Sorry tried but no one seems to want to.:(

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Hey @jj2 and @reddhott.

Strike two for me but sure was glad to see you got someone to give you part of this.

Maybe someone will come along that can help!

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I have some juices I can't Vape is this a PIF?
I have to do at least 70VG... Or eczema pops up! Never ever fails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is sweet. I hope someone takes you up on the offer!!

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Couple of great people here and some awesome vendors as well. I would like to really get into the DIY aspect of vaping but being I'm the only one working and with bills and kids and school starting back soon I just don't have the funds. I'm spending a boat load of money on juice every month just to stay off the analogs. I was double dipping since august of last year and finally decided this month (july) that it was time to give the stinkies up period. I know diy is not real expensive to start but I'm pretty much living paycheck to paycheck now. Any help would be appreciated.

Now here is something that I can help with and that would be a $50 gift certificate from DIY Flavor Shack. If you don't know what exactly to get with this then talk to them....they are very helpful people!!!

Info on how to claim this is on the way. :)

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now here is something that I can help with and that would be a $50 gift certificate from DIY Flavor Shack. If you don't know what exactly to get with this then talk to them....they are very helpful people!!!

Info on how to claim this is on the way. :)

Thanks so much to @jj2 and @reddhott and DIY FlavorShack. This is greatly appreciated and will be put to good use. I will definitely ask questions to make sure I get the right stuff. Thanks again and God Bless!

vapelifesaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello and Thank you for what you are doing to help others. I don't know what to do, someone gave me a used IPV3 and it had 2 batteries in it, they also have me a Nitecore I4 charger. I could tell that the batteries were not new n after charging them twice they barely gave me a few vapes. The batteries had a silver colored label with "18650 3.7V/2500mAH" and under the label it had "INR 18650 25R,Samsung SDI, 2, 2E93" and are a baby blue color.
Long story short, I am disabled, on a fixed income and became disabled by a drunk/drugged driver broadsiding me and due to my health issues, I landed in the ER severely dehydrated (not due to ejuice related issue), well the bill wiped me out of all funds for this month.
I really need help and when I say that I am embarrassed and humiliated asking for help is an understatement. I am back to trying to vape with a stick pen that is on it's way out.
Right about now I am having major nicotine withdrawal and I am just lost as to how/where to get help. If anyone can help me I will be so grateful as I don't have anyone to help me. My only sister died in front of me when she stood up to get us more coffee..she had a massive heart attack. Neither of my deceased parents had heart issues and she died from hardening of the arteries due to smoking. I ended up in the hospital the next day in severe panic and chest pains...that's when I found out I have the same thing that took her life.
That's why I started vaping and am literally vaping to save my life..as I tried everything to quit smoking and vaping was the onl

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Hello and Thank you for what you are doing to help others. I don't know what to do, someone gave me a used IPV3 and it had 2 batteries in it, they also have me a Nitecore I4 charger. I could tell that the batteries were not new n after charging them twice they barely gave me a few vapes. The batteries had a silver colored label with "18650 3.7V/2500mAH" and under the label it had "INR 18650 25R,Samsung SDI, 2, 2E93" and are a baby blue color.
Long story short, I am disabled, on a fixed income and became disabled by a drunk/drugged driver broadsiding me and due to my health issues, I landed in the ER severely dehydrated (not due to ejuice related issue), well the bill wiped me out of all funds for this month.
I really need help and when I say that I am embarrassed and humiliated asking for help is an understatement. I am back to trying to vape with a stick pen that is on it's way out.
Right about now I am having major nicotine withdrawal and I am just lost as to how/where to get help. If anyone can help me I will be so grateful as I don't have anyone to help me. My only sister died in front of me when she stood up to get us more coffee..she had a massive heart attack. Neither of my deceased parents had heart issues and she died from hardening of the arteries due to smoking. I ended up in the hospital the next day in severe panic and chest pains...that's when I found out I have the same thing that took her life.
That's why I started vaping and am literally vaping to save my life..as I tried everything to quit smoking and vaping was the onl

Taken care of :)

TomV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In need of a little help, wife out of work and I barely make bills. If any one can help, that'd be great but if not, I completely understand. Thanks all!

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
In need of a little help, wife out of work and I barely make bills. If any one can help, that'd be great but if not, I completely understand. Thanks all!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Real life has been out of control here. DD is here and DIL is down for the count for a few days and I'm watching granddaughter (a two year old!).

Will set some juice up for you tomorrow, or sometime this weekend. Sorry it's going to take so long.

TomV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@jj2, thank you, how do I get you my mailing address?

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi my name is Angie and I am new to vaping! Im usually not the type to ask for help but I dont know where else to turn right now so I figured that Id give this a shot, & I would greatly appreciate anything you can do to help me! I am currently unemployed and unable to work do to health related issues. My income is very limited and I started vaping a couple of months ago to try to quit smoking so we could save money on smoking. I am currently using a kanger evod battery & was using a protank which recently cracked. I have been unable to stop smoking with this setup and think that I may need something a little more powerful and if there is any way at all you could help me I would be eternally grateful! I could go on but am trying to keep it short, yes I like to talk! Anyhow thanks again for anything you might be able todo for me and have a really great month!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there any way someone can help me get an rda ...I dnt have anything to pif at the moment as I recently gave a Alantis V2 and Alantis sub ohm battery to a friend without income who has totally made the switch from butts to vaping with that set up ...I would greatly appreciate it ..I probably could have sold the Alantis set up to buy and rda but knowing I could introduce someone to vaping and make the switch from smoking butts was more important to me. .thank you in advance

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy

Set you up for juice from Parkes Vaping. Info coming and hope it helps.

And, so far a big thanks to Parkes Vaping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I looked into the other request and right now there is not much I can do.

And, because life in the real world is a bit rough right now I'm going to close this.

See ya the next time. :)

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looked into the other request and right now there is not much I can do.

And, because life in the real world is a bit rough right now I'm going to close this.

See ya the next time. :)
Thank you anyhow for helping those you can and I hope that everything works out alright for you!

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
DIL is down so we are watching GD during the day while son is at work. Two year olds takes up most of our time. :D

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sure glad that its nothing bad. have fun with the gd they are only that wonderful age once!

VU Sponsors