Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
p10115_v_v8_aj.jpg

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I graduated from high school in '84. All these movies are like old friends. Great job who ever came up with this idea! Any other decade I'd be lost lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I graduated from high school in '84. All these movies are like old friends. Great job who ever came up with this idea! Any other decade I'd be lost lol
I was an 80's child also, I love and re-watch these movies all the time. You're welcome! :)

Bulldog44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This movie had me laughing so much I went out and bought a few of his books. I loved Hunter S. Thompson's general attitude his self-destruction is nothing to be admired.

Bulldog44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Some great movies posted here. Bringing back some memories too. Don't know if it has been listed on here but American Werewolf in London

Saw this in the theatre with my best friend, we were about 9 or so, he got up 5 minutes into it and went to get some snacks, stayed out there the entire time. Was to scared to come back in. We still laugh at that.

Bulldog44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since I am ousting my friend who got scared, I will do the same to myself. I saw the commercials for this on TV when I was reallllly young. Begged my mom to let me watch it, after multiple NO's she finally caved. We were sitting on the couch and this Zuni doll appeared in the show and was running around going "Yay yay yay yay", I asked my mom to turn off the tv and she said no. I asked again and got the same reply, the 3rd time she reminded me how I pleaded with her to let me watch it. This was before remotes really so my little 4 or 5 year old self stood up ran to the tv and announced to the world. "I WILL TURN THE DAMN THING OFF MYSELF!!!" Crisis averted because she laughed so hard I didn't get a whoopin'.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My bad, I didn't know that. Thank you for informing me.

No problem a warning was posted when I responded to a comment about the rules from another member and then posted an entry. Not sure if it was meant for me but I am not taking any chances. So I respond to a comment and post another entry in same post~!

p9141_v_v8_aa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors