good-afternoon-image-with-purple-flowers.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sound advice. The love between a dog and you is indeed unconditional. I suggest one that's less than 5yrs old if you can so you can still train it somewhat. Be aware however, that you'll love your companion so much you could spoil him/her.

Companion dogs are considered assistive animals. If you are interested, you or your doctor can file for a permit so you can take your dog anywhere.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Ever get on the phone with your mother and know it's going to be a 2 hour call? I need to gear up with my beverage, vape and be in the reclining position. I love the call, but always prepare. <3
I really don't like talking on the phone. Thank goodness for speakerphone

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
If you ever plan on taking a whole weekend off due to a holiday (easter) in this case, and run a business let me tell you not to do it. Got back today after spending a nice weekend with my husband and its a hot mess. I think I need another vacation and the week just started lol. Hope everybody else has a less stressful day/week ahead.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
If you ever plan on taking a whole weekend off due to a holiday (easter) in this case, and run a business let me tell you not to do it. Got back today after spending a nice weekend with my husband and its a hot mess. I think I need another vacation and the week just started lol. Hope everybody else has a less stressful day/week ahead.
I know how you feel. I took a rad trip to PA with my kids years ago. I'm still not over it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years