Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yummy sounding eliquids @Countrypami - especially want to try out the Cinnamon funnel Cake and Blueberry Cake!:inlove:
Of course because of that monster snow storm, I didn't get my Minikin! I didn't get 1 flake of snow and the sun has been shining all day! Hope I get it tomorrow, but probably won't see it till Saturday! :tantrum:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Happy Friday- Ugh-of all days, I gotta drive today to meet the meter reader at my sons house( he is at work when they come) and we have a half a foot of snow since last night and still snowing! Ridiculous, at least once a year they have to do a physical reading and my appt. is today between 8-10 am! What the f*** , plus it is 10 degrees and howling winds!
Also my Minikin finally made it to the city, but now it has to go to my town, so not sure if I am getting it today either? Has the expected delivery date of 2/9 which is over, and doesn't say out for delivery yet!
FT order still being held up for the drip tip I need with an new ETA date of 2/15- good thing I am in no hurry for that order, be sometime in March before it shows up here!
Hope everybody has a better Friday than mine!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Happy Friday- Ugh-of all days, I gotta drive today to meet the meter reader at my sons house( he is at work when they come) and we have a half a foot of snow since last night and still snowing! Ridiculous, at least once a year they have to do a physical reading and my appt. is today between 8-10 am! What the f*** , plus it is 10 degrees and howling winds!
Also my Minikin finally made it to the city, but now it has to go to my town, so not sure if I am getting it today either? Has the expected delivery date of 2/9 which is over, and doesn't say out for delivery yet!
FT order still being held up for the drip tip I need with an new ETA date of 2/15- good thing I am in no hurry for that order, be sometime in March before it shows up here!
Wow! Sure hope your day gets better :)

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I was gonna like your post, but then I thought "there's really nothing to like. It all makes for a crappy day"

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, guys! Pami, I have my order in already, lol. I needed to stock up on our favorites, plus I'm trying the Pistachio Ice Cream. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think of the new flavors, ok? Here comes the weekend, anyone have plans? Nothing special here :( But maybe on Valentine's Day?
tgifpups.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi, guys! Pami, I have my order in already, lol. I needed to stock up on our favorites, plus I'm trying the Pistachio Ice Cream. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think of the new flavors, ok? Here comes the weekend, anyone have plans? Nothing special here :( But maybe on Valentine's Day?
View attachment 74170
Mine should be here tomorrow :vapemail:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I received my give-a-way prize today!
12:50 - 60ml has a hint of coconut and a very faint, backtone of fruit
Super Menth 30ml
Annnd (I'm really excited for this) 60mlof Chocolate, Hazelnut & Fudge Brownie

Sad thing is we won't see them until the end of the month. But ooohh so worth it.

Thank you Vaping Watch - TMAXX and Wrecker VERY much!!!

TMAXX 2-4 Give-a-way.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Happy Saturday all- I am vaping TMaxx's Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut and it is delish! Next will be the TMaxx Strawberry doughnut!
I am getting ready to place an order for the TMaxx Cinnamon Funnel Cake and the Maple Glazed Doughnut- both in the 120ml size! I love really sweet eliquids! It is great that they are having a 10% off sale, may even throw in a Kentucky Bourbon 30ml too!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I received my give-a-way prize today!
12:50 - 60ml has a hint of coconut and a very faint, backtone of fruit
Super Menth 30ml
Annnd (I'm really excited for this) 60mlof Chocolate, Hazelnut & Fudge Brownie

Sad thing is we won't see them until the end of the month. But ooohh so worth it.

Thank you Vaping Watch - TMAXX and Wrecker VERY much!!!

View attachment 74180
Nice prizes!
I love eating chocolate and brownies, but I have not found a chocolate vape I like, let us know what you think! I am not a fan of coconut flavors either so I try to steer clear of that flavor.
I have never tried Lemon vapes either, I read too many tastes like furniture polish comments, but I am really impressed with this TMaxx Lemon Creme doughnut, it is delicious! It is not overly sweet and more like lemon zest, tarty flavor, nice!
Enjoy your prizes!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes- loving the purple tank you ordered, wow would probably be a perfect match to my minikin! Sorry- I don't know much about the Smok tanks and what would be the best coil to use!
I will show pics of my Minikin as soon as I have it in my hands! I believe it is a rubberized coating, not metallic, but will see tomorrow if delivered by USPS tracking.
Look what I got.
a22366cf63bb2038d7e44973b37d1f5c.jpg

I think I'm gonna have to get that tank too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Look what I got.
a22366cf63bb2038d7e44973b37d1f5c.jpg

I think I'm gonna have to get that tank too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Congrats- Love, love love it! I got the Minikin V1.5 in that purple! Love Asmodus too, so small, but the dual batteries, last and last a day and then some! I am also thinking of buying this style too but in bright pink or white(most of my mods are white) The purple tank that @Countrypami ordered would look stunning, also thinking the new rainbow colors too! Wow purple must be the new black!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Happy Sunday everyone! Snowy and cold here today, could get a foot of snow by tomorrow! So far we have been spared from most of the major snowstorms, so fingers crossed that this one slides by us too! At least we are approaching the last months of winter- Hurry up Spring!

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Sunday everyone! Snowy and cold here today, could get a foot of snow by tomorrow! So far we have been spared from most of the major snowstorms, so fingers crossed that this one slides by us too! At least we are approaching the last months of winter- Hurry up Spring!
Hope it goes by you. It's like 60 degrees here today. Odd for the midwest this time of year.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Monday- Hi everyone! It is still cold and snowing! Only a few inches out there now, good thing I can stay in the house today, get back to taping the windows.
Wow @Mojoe1976 60 degrees! Sometimes we get some warm ups like that here, but none so far this winter! There have been a few XMases where we rode our Harley to Grandma's house!
We live where we get Lake effect snow like Buffalo gets! Yesterday was the Polar Plunge into Lake Ontario, Charlotte NY- freezing cold and Ice, snowing and those people are well, I don't know how to word this nicely,-NUTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors