VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you pami
rick-has-been-very-sick-and-he-needs-our-prayers-please-stop-in-and-NuFvxL-clipart.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Are you all doing well? Same old stuff here, work and chores and some forums. Still hot, broke some records. I really wouldn't mind some rain! Hubby will be home tomorrow, he's been off fishing%20pt%20boy%20reeling%20in%20catch_zpsotbii4vl.gif It will be good to have him home. See you all tomorrow, sweet dreams!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, Look what I've gone and done...

View attachment 56493

OOPSIES!!!!!!

COMING SOON...
10 NEW FLAVORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 56494

Same great quality!
Same low price!
Only 6-BILLS-4-30MLS

*Vanilla Bourbon Custard*
*Kentucky Bourbon Custard*
*Pear Cake*
*Cake Pop*
*Vanilla Custard*
*Dragon CranApple*
*Orange Cream Bar*
*Lemon Pound Cake*
*Strawberry Cheesecake*
*Strawberry Cake Batter*

(Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when they release!)

www.vapingwatch.com

Yay!!!!! :bliss::bliss:I thought I couldn't be more excited after you said there would be Orange Dream Bar, but wow!! Sooooo many awesome flavors! Are they coming out now!? How about now? Or now? LOL ;) Mmmmmmm... They all sound so good!!! :D:D:D

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, everyone! Are you all getting an early start on the weekend? I'm staying inside as much as I can, toooo hot out there! Hubby only brought home 2 fish, even the lakes are getting to warm. Pami, I'm with Sara, any idea when the new flavors will be available? I have some picked out try already. You guys all stay safe and have fun, hugs!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi, everyone! Are you all getting an early start on the weekend? I'm staying inside as much as I can, toooo hot out there! Hubby only brought home 2 fish, even the lakes are getting to warm. Pami, I'm with Sara, any idea when the new flavors will be available? I have some picked out try already. You guys all stay safe and have fun, hugs!
I can't give any definite dates... but were hoping for next friday ;)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't give any definite dates... but were hoping for next friday ;)

Awesome!!! That's much sooner than I'd thought. :D In honor of the new flavors, I'll be doing many credit giveaways this week!!! To start us off, post which new flavor you're most looking forward to trying and you'll be "entered" to win some www.vapingwatch.com credits!!! If you've already told us which juice you're most excited about, feel free to tell us again or post about your second choice!
Orange Cream Bar is my first choice, followed by all flavors that have "cake" in their name...hehe ;)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mmmm, Dragon CranApple! Hard to choose just one, Sara, there are only 2 of the 10 that aren't in my flavor profile.
I won't be here tomorrow, taking daughter back to Lubbock for another surgery. I'll get back as quick as I can!
Sleep well and sweet dreams.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Mmmm, Dragon CranApple! Hard to choose just one, Sara, there are only 2 of the 10 that aren't in my flavor profile.
I won't be here tomorrow, taking daughter back to Lubbock for another surgery. I'll get back as quick as I can!
Best wishes.

spoiled.brat.in.wv

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Praying that her surgery went well misswish , hugs and love

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just wanted to thank vaping watch.com for my free juice,I just got it and it is a great. I'm definitely buying some more when these(blueberry donut,lemon creme donut and my new fave white chocolate peanut butter)run out.
Thanks alot for your generosity.

San Antonio,Texas

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We got home this evening. Thanks everyone for the prayers and good wishes, they worked! It took longer than expected but it turned out well so far. We are all tired and so happy to get home. The day didn't start out the best - our hotel room door wouldn't unlock, we couldn't get out! They had to take out the whole door handle/lock assembly so we could get to the hospital on time. It's always funnier afterwards, right? Thank you all again, much love and hugs!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
**10 NEW TMAXX'S NO FRILLS MLS FLAVORS**
HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Get them for a limited time for only
$5/30mls or $18/120mls

Sale runs 7/22 to 7/24.

http://www.vapingwatch.com/

10-Flavor-Release-Label-Ver-120ml.jpg

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls #vape #vapelife #ecig #ecigs #vaping #eliquid #quality #deals #new #sale

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love strawberry cheesecake, but I haven't found strawberry cheesecake juice that I can say I love.
Hopefully we will change that for you

Sent from my Samsung GS5 using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors