Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay Zipslack!

In answer to your question is yes I believe this is still active and it is a totally random giveaway so no time limit. Go back to the first post and it gives you the details. Vaping Watch is a pretty cool company and these contests are a total surprise you won type of deal.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, guys, hi and welcome, Zip! Sorry I had left already, Steve! You all have a good day? It was hot here but it felt good. Did chores and laundry after I got home, fun stuff. Cleaned up 3 new Kayfuns. Hubby gets home tomorrow, bring fish home, so it's fish fry time! Mom made potato salad. I'll bring daughter and son-in-law home with me, hubby will cook. Bet there won't be any left-overs! Ok, see you all tomorrow, sweet dreams and hugs, 76402b26.x50.gif

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im new here as well, just poped in to say what a cool idear for a contest thread, :)
Im in australia so I understand if i cant win just thorght i would pop in to say hello.
Wish i was summer here its been cold and raining since last week
have a grate day all! :blowkiss:

If you did pick me can i secretary pick some one to have my prize that would be fun

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey all looking forward to my 4 day weekend, then my 14yo grandson goes and greets a concrete column with his head..crying..confusion..ER visit CT scan..lots of ice...a trip to Mcdonalds..now we're home...he's resting..I finally get to Vape & watch tonight's bb game...So how yall doing

Respect Life Love Hard Vape Safe

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
269411-3e8ee314e61f8617e8d043a0cbe7e37f.jpg Well, all alone again. Can't blame you all, it is a holiday weekend. Hope you have a lot of fun and eat too much! I do want to say a big heartfelt thank you to all of our veterans, past and present, for you service and sacrifices. And to their families,who also sacrifice so much. I'll peek in and see if anyone checks in, be safe.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just found out about this contest(conversation). I look forward to vape discussion and prizes, thanks for the contest.

San Antonio,Texas

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning, hope every one is doing well, been flat out like a one legged duck in a swimming race trying to get this house finished for market and cleaning up after my children this weekend hope everone had a good weekend :)
Can't believe it! i havent had a smoke for a week now, i dident think that it would ever happen, just got to get hubby to give them up for good now hopefully when i get my new juice samples theres one he really likes and gives them up, lve been looking at box mods allready there so much out there its a little overwhelming will have to pop back in when i make a narrow down list and see what you think
Have a grate day all:wave:

Zipslack

Member For 4 Years
Congrats on the progress, Wanda! Hope you get your hubby on the wagon, too. There's a setup for everyone, but it may take some experimentation to find the perfect combination. Definitely skip the cig-a-likes...start with at least an Ego setup. I'd say an iStick 30 with a Nautilus or Air G/S tank would be an excellent general-purpose setup without breaking the bank.

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, me too, ive got two big sample packs coming today it will be interesting to see whats in it, yea i read the revews on the cig likes not to positive so went with a KT evod 2 its been a grate little set up to start with was very impressed considering its size have been looking at KT topbox mini or egrip ll need something super simple but able to be easily upgraded down the track when i get my head around all the tec and start DIY still looking tho theres some really cool gear

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats, Wanda! And good luck with hubby, too. I started with an evod, still like them for my purse.
I had a nice, lazy day. Did do laundry. Just puttered around and rested up. I hope you all had a good one. Be safe!
1279673-bigthumbnail.jpg

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day and 3 day weekend!!! :) We do have a couple of winners to announce...

Congrats @Zipslack !!! You've won $15 plus free shipping to www.vapingwatch.com !!! :stars:
PM me with your email address and I'll give you further instructions on claiming your credits. :D

@spongeylilvaper - I'm glad your grandson is okay!!! Also congrats!!! You've won $25 plus free shipping to VW!!! :stars2:PM me with your email address too. :cool:

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day and 3 day weekend!!! :) We do have a couple of winners to announce...

Congrats @Zipslack !!! You've won $15 plus free shipping to www.vapingwatch.com !!! :stars:
PM me with your email address and I'll give you further instructions on claiming your credits. :D

@spongeylilvaper - I'm glad your grandson is okay!!! Also congrats!!! You've won $25 plus free shipping to VW!!! :stars2:PM me with your email address too. :cool:

Woo hoo thanks..You made my day! :)

Respect Life Love Hard Vape Safe

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alright! Congrats you guys!! Thanks, Sara, we love seeing you pop in - not just for the giveaways, either!
I had a good day, might get storms through tomorrow. Everyone stay safe, ok? Time for bed, nite-nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors