Become a Patron!

ENDED Vapers United Vendors PIF

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
What I am going to PIF is something from one of Vapers United donating vendors.

It can be juice or hardware (please don't ask for the moon ;)).

Basically what you tell me will help make the decision of what it will be.:)

This is for a newbie that is having a rough time getting started or someone in need.

Please do not post if you just want it.

I'm not setting any time limit of this except. It goes until I pick someone. I might do two PIFs but just one for hardware and one for juice. :)

Now let's get to know each other. :)

traderljp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi JJ and thanks for helping with all of this piffing here on the forum

I've never asked for any pifs because I don't personally need any, and have actually been "divesting" all of my older and extra equipment and juices for months now. But now that I am out of my extra stuff for others (at least the good stuff), I could use some help for my buddy who is staying with me while he deals with some housing problems he is going through.

I still have 3 old twists and a bunch of protanks and one nautilus mini, which I have given him, as well as lots of higher nicotine juice...but he is still smoking out back every night even with them. If it is within the realm of what you and your vendor are able to do, I would love to have a better set up for him...doesn't need to be the best of the best, just a step up from the ego/protank situation.

Thanks!

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Hi JJ and thanks for helping with all of this piffing here on the forum

I've never asked for any pifs because I don't personally need any, and have actually been "divesting" all of my older and extra equipment and juices for months now. But now that I am out of my extra stuff for others (at least the good stuff), I could use some help for my buddy who is staying with me while he deals with some housing problems he is going through.

I still have 3 old twists and a bunch of protanks and one nautilus mini, which I have given him, as well as lots of higher nicotine juice...but he is still smoking out back every night even with them. If it is within the realm of what you and your vendor are able to do, I would love to have a better set up for him...doesn't need to be the best of the best, just a step up from the ego/protank situation.

Thanks!

Traderljp

https://originvape.com/product/subox-mini-starter-kit/ from Origin Vapes and a big thanks to this vendor for being so generious!!!

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
And on we go. Still got some juice for a newby or someone in need right now.

maliceinwonderland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to try a diy juice kit or some juice for my husband. He is such a good man and I'd love to get him something good for father's day to show our appreciation. Its awesome that you do helpings like this for people :)
... Edited to fix my bad errors.

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking to try some juice of any kind. My whole vaping career, which granted has only been a couple months, has been spent vaping some bad tasting and cheap juice just because I can't afford to go out and order decent juice. I'd love a taste of the higher class vape life I guess haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

maliceinwonderland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry for my quick post. My husband walked right up to me and I didn't want him to see what I was doing. I feel bad asking for a chance. We don't have a lot of money coming in. He just started vaping to help slowly quit smoking and being on nicotine. He had me try some and the juices are awesome. He loves to create different things and heard about being able to DIY for juice. He is an awesome husband and father and I'd love a chance to get him something awesome. Thanks for the opportunity :)

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Sorry for my quick post. My husband walked right up to me and I didn't want him to see what I was doing. I feel bad asking for a chance. We don't have a lot of money coming in. He just started vaping to help slowly quit smoking and being on nicotine. He had me try some and the juices are awesome. He loves to create different things and heard about being able to DIY for juice. He is an awesome husband and father and I'd love a chance to get him something awesome. Thanks for the opportunity :)

Got an idea for you.. My partner in crime will present it to you so be patient. :)

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
pm incoming

Reactions: jj2

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I'm looking to try some juice of any kind. My whole vaping career, which granted has only been a couple months, has been spent vaping some bad tasting and cheap juice just because I can't afford to go out and order decent juice. I'd love a taste of the higher class vape life I guess haha

Going to send info so you can claim 30ml bottle of juice from Central Vapors. www.centralvapors.com

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like I told jj2 thanks so much! I decided to try the cake barter ejuice! Super excited to try it. Hopefully the 30/70 isn't too far off the 20/80 I usually vape...or maybe I should just take smaller drags haha

dustin.stewart.129

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been looking at atlantis 2.0 wishing and hoping lol maybe could get a 80 watt mod to run it eventually but would be nice to get the tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my prize a couple days ago, and can't wait to try it. Just got my new mod so I'll give it a try soon and let you guys know how awesome it is

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I could actually use some liquid. I was ripped by a chinese company and have a low income so the loss was huge to me. I now have to choose between replacing my m80 since charging port is acting up or liquid for next month or so. I am at least blessed enough to have some liquid to get by for this week. I also have a few bottles that make me sick for some reason. I wanna PIF with them if anyone needs em.

Hawkeye_dad77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What I am going to PIF is something from one of Vapers United donating vendors.

It can be juice or hardware (please don't ask for the moon ;)).

Basically what you tell me will help make the decision of what it will be.:)

This is for a newbie that is having a rough time getting started or someone in need.

Please do not post if you just want it.

I'm not setting any time limit of this except. It goes until I pick someone. I might do two PIFs but just one for hardware and one for juice. :)

Now let's get to know each other. :)
Hello jj first of all i'd like to aknowledge that i'm brand new and in need which is quite the embarassing combo. But my daughter has been so happy that i've stopped smoking and honestly i've felt better to so when i found myself seriously contemplating bringing out my old zig zag rolling machine i broke down and decided to ask for help. For the last 7 months i have been a happy vaper with my i stick and kanger aerotank. I have even recently found my all day vape juice which i never seemed to be able to settle on (mister es napalm mixed with a cinnomin roll juice called sticky fingers).
I work landscaping in the summer because my rest of the year job (cook at a mom and pop diner) slows way down because the owners son is home from school and needs the work. Theres no hard feelings there and honestly its worked out well for the last two years. I make more per week at the landscaping☺. So far though its been pretty rough because northwest PA where i and my family live has been hit hard with rain so i havent been called out much.
On fathers day(of all days) while at our counties car show i set my rig dowm for literally a minute and a half on a folding table while i walked my daughter up to put ketchup on her hot dog and someone helped themselves to it. I realize this is 100 percent my fault.
I should have known better and i almost deserve it (almost lol). The only thing i have now is my juice which i left at home after filling up my tanl as we left for the car show.
Obviously, there is alot more pressing matters for us right now and before this happened my boss advanced me to get june and julys rent paid. So each week i agreed to give him a quarter of my check to pay off the advance. I just cant buy a replacement at this time. My wife had gotten me the new coolfire four for fathers day and after a lengthy argument we cancled the order. I love her for fighting so hard to make me take it but as a husband and father i couldnt. I really miss it all. The whole process of filling my tank for the morning the sound of the heat hitting the juice the tasty clouds. I know i know a little dramatic but really this is rough. I gotta be honest here and say i did actually smoke a neighbors marlboro with my coffee this morning and wow talk about hating it.
I'm asking for any help that may be out there in a couple of months ill be (lord willing) in a spot where i can and will make it a point to find someone in this community who needs a hand and ill help them.
Thank you regardless of what happens for taking the time to read this and thank you for letting me be part of your commumity

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
see if we cant get you fixed up with something..PM INCOMING ;)

Hello jj first of all i'd like to aknowledge that i'm brand new and in need which is quite the embarassing combo. But my daughter has been so happy that i've stopped smoking and honestly i've felt better to so when i found myself seriously contemplating bringing out my old zig zag rolling machine i broke down and decided to ask for help. For the last 7 months i have been a happy vaper with my i stick and kanger aerotank. I have even recently found my all day vape juice which i never seemed to be able to settle on (mister es napalm mixed with a cinnomin roll juice called sticky fingers).
I work landscaping in the summer because my rest of the year job (cook at a mom and pop diner) slows way down because the owners son is home from school and needs the work. Theres no hard feelings there and honestly its worked out well for the last two years. I make more per week at the landscaping☺. So far though its been pretty rough because northwest PA where i and my family live has been hit hard with rain so i havent been called out much.
On fathers day(of all days) while at our counties car show i set my rig dowm for literally a minute and a half on a folding table while i walked my daughter up to put ketchup on her hot dog and someone helped themselves to it. I realize this is 100 percent my fault.
I should have known better and i almost deserve it (almost lol). The only thing i have now is my juice which i left at home after filling up my tanl as we left for the car show.
Obviously, there is alot more pressing matters for us right now and before this happened my boss advanced me to get june and julys rent paid. So each week i agreed to give him a quarter of my check to pay off the advance. I just cant buy a replacement at this time. My wife had gotten me the new coolfire four for fathers day and after a lengthy argument we cancled the order. I love her for fighting so hard to make me take it but as a husband and father i couldnt. I really miss it all. The whole process of filling my tank for the morning the sound of the heat hitting the juice the tasty clouds. I know i know a little dramatic but really this is rough. I gotta be honest here and say i did actually smoke a neighbors marlboro with my coffee this morning and wow talk about hating it.
I'm asking for any help that may be out there in a couple of months ill be (lord willing) in a spot where i can and will make it a point to find someone in this community who needs a hand and ill help them.
Thank you regardless of what happens for taking the time to read this and thank you for letting me be part of your commumity

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's a good tank for a ego style battery it goes from 3.3 to 4.8 volts

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would say a Kanger Protank 2, a Kanger Genitank, aspire Nautilus Mini or Nautilus.
We're can I find for low price I had bought a vaperblend white vv ego style and a vaperblend pro tank max and it leaked 3/4 of a tank out

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You can hit up the many companies listed here in the registered vendor are or head over to www.quality-vapor.com tell them I sent ya and he should shoot ya a good deal. Use FREESHIP for free shipping. I know the owner Ben, hes a good guy. Matter of fact, all my current hardware came from him.

EDIT you can use www.vapecrawler.com to find it cheapest. I would avoid 3FVapes however, I been told they make you. jump through firey hoops, bark like a dog all while blindfolded to return faulty goods

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
they have some evods and mini protanks
https://originvape.com/product/mt3-tank/
I like both those and ran the mt3s some time. Thing is the Genitank is less than $10 in some places and is quite a bit better. They use the upgraded updated dual coil design as well as the airflow design similar to the arotank. The protank mini is outdated as well which is why I recommend the v2 or 3. I have also had the luxury of using the Arotank v2 and minis they also are good choices and alternatives.

Hawkeye_dad77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My first good tank was a genitank and it was a very good, well performing tank at the time it was new and got it from the only brick and mortar close by so it cost like thirty five but have seen it go down alot in price its a good investment

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
i was only suggesting things that would work well with a ego. geni tanks r bigger and i would think be a lil top heavy for a ego. they r nice tanks tho! the minis they have r v2 and 3 and i use those as well. they do have the updated coils for them too. but its to each their own and what they like and makes em happy:)

Hawkeye_dad77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i was only suggesting things that would work well with a ego. geni tanks r bigger and i would think be a lil top heavy for a ego. they r nice tanks tho! the minis they have r v2 and 3 and i use those as well. they do have the updated coils for them too. but its to each their own and what they like and makes em happy:)
Thats true i guess they would be a bit top heavy☺ its been a while since i had mine id forgotten their size lol i did like the airflow format on them. To each their own are words to live by in this world we vape in lol. BTW pmd you redd did you get everything you needed from me?

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll try and get a Kanger Genitank Mini its the cheapest one I can find that will surfice un till I get a good vape savings going

2931ed8fccec8e63cd65fea7670e7d10.jpg

That's what I have that leaks horrible I only vape it for a few mins at night then dump the juice back into the bottle

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
what ever helps you vape go for it...;) and yes i sent origin vapes all the info..ill let you know when she gets back to me:)

Hawkeye_dad77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what ever helps you vape go for it...;) and yes i sent origin vapes all the info..ill let you know when she gets back to me:)
Ok thanks sorry if i was being a bother its hard sometimes to get good wi fi for the phone and just wanted to make sure you got everything have a good night you guys are great really.

Hawkeye_dad77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll try and get a Kanger Genitank Mini its the cheapest one I can find that will surfice un till I get a good vape savings going

2931ed8fccec8e63cd65fea7670e7d10.jpg

That's what I have that leaks horrible I only vape it for a few mins at night then dump the juice back into the bottle

I didnt know genitank got made into mini option, if it hold to performance of the original (sure it will) you should be pretty happy. Let me know how it works for you. Happy vaping

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wooo good news I start a temp job 2maro and it will be long fning hrs 6am to 8-9 pm sorting potato's

VU Sponsors