Become a Patron!

Ended Vape-Tronix.com is giving away 10 35ml bottles of our premium liquid! Contest ends 30 Jan 2016

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
3d1c69c023bae5b374746bb32e76d282.jpg

To our lucky winners:
Be on the lookout for vape mail. Your packages shipped today via USPS Priority Mail. We included samples in addition to your large bottles. Enjoy and let us know how you liked your liquid. Remember that we hand craft each bottle, so we can easily vary flavor concentrations to suit your taste(s).
Keep Calm & Vape On
Dave

Last edited:

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
To our lucky winners:
Be on the lookout for vape mail. Your packages shipped today via USPS Priority Mail. We included samples in addition to your large bottles. Enjoy and let us know how you liked your liquid.
Keep Calm & Vape On
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the double post...

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

To our lucky winners:
Be on the lookout for vape mail. Your packages shipped today via USPS Priority Mail. We included samples in addition to your large bottles. Enjoy and let us know how you liked your liquid. Remember that we hand craft each bottle, so we can easily vary flavor concentrations to suit your taste(s).
Keep Calm & Vape On
Dave
Sweet looking packages can't wait to receive mine thanks guys

have a nice day

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
what a beautiful site!
thank you again!

To our lucky winners:
Keep Calm & Vape On
Dave

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To our lucky winners:
Be on the lookout for vape mail. Your packages shipped today via USPS Priority Mail. We included samples in addition to your large bottles. Enjoy and let us know how you liked your liquid.
Keep Calm & Vape On
Dave

Thanks Dave can't wait

have a nice day

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Whoot doing my happy dance. So excited I cant wait :) Tyvm for the give away and for the extra generous extras :)

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
awesome,thank you very much VT.I know I will enjoy the joose.looks as though ya take great pride in your work

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
im vaping the banana right now and loving it. woooow its delish. quite divine. truly a wonderful creamy banana... not candy .. a real banana!!! i can understand now why its a top seller!
again ty!!!
Reddhott,
You are very welcome. Our liquid is "Clearly Different" and we always go above and beyond to take care of our customers. Let us know when you taste the difference.
Enjoy,
Dave @ Vx
KCVO

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm so glad you like it! That has been my all day everyday vape for over 5 years. I sent a sample to every winner.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dam now I want mine hope it comes today

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wished it I got it. And I must say nice work guys. Way to go the extra mile. I can't wait to try this. Packaging looks great I like the little stars and my name on the bottle sweet. And I use to have a big Ilford truck with 44s made for mudding. It was purple with the grape ape painted on the hood. So that was cool. Took me back.
Thanks guys I'll let ya no what it's like

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So guys is this ready vape or should I steep it

have a nice day

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It is official. The next hr and a half are going to be the slowest longest drawn out hours of the day. I just got word that my vapetronix is officially at my house waiting for me.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is official. The next hr and a half are going to be the slowest longest drawn out hours of the day. I just got word that my vapetronix is officially at my house waiting for me.
Yeah that would drive me nuts to. Just so you no that unicorn spew smells great ;)

have a nice day

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Scooter,
90% of the Mango we make is PG based/non sub ohm. If you let us know what you like and don't like about the VG mango, we will gladly dial it in for you and re-send. Just let us know.
Dave

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Scooter,
90% of the Mango we make is PG based/non sub ohm. If you let us know what you like and don't like about the VG mango, we will gladly dial it in for you and re-send. Just let us know.
Dave

I'm more pg than vg anyways dave it's just tasting like flowers. I put a flesh coil in it may have just been the mix from old to new just didn't mix well

have a nice day

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
got mine.been tank readying and they arrived.It was regular Dave FWIW.Red Leaf,well firstly,thank you VT/Dave for the contest and for all the extras included.It was like I picked the flavors myself.I cleaned and readied a couple tanks prior.I loaded up a goblin mini with the red leaf,well that was a half tank ago,lol so I figured I'd say a few words now.You have certainly set a very high standard for quality and ready to vape juices.

I have had red leaf before,by many other names I suppose,but not one has compared to this one.It is smooth, rich in body and after taste and not too overly sweet like many others have over did,just enough to edge the flavors.I am astounded by the effort you guys did in every aspect from packaging to flavoring.I am tasting the red leaf and not sweetner,which is exactly what I wanted.yeah Ima dinosaur when it comes to tobacco flavors.I'm ramblin on here so anyway I am impressed by everything and grateful I had a chance to get in on this.Now I have two outfits that I will buy from instead of just one.Thank you so much VT/Dave.

Last edited:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Doing my happy dance I just finally got home and am tearing into mine now. I must say VapeTronix is Psychic. How did they know my favorite color was purple and most of my bands are purple or have purple in them. One very happy chicky here now to get to tasting this beautifully presented package of juice.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine and it's just like everyone has said, it's awesome packaging and an over the top presentation! What a class act Dave at Vape-Tronix has done, you've made me feel special, like I was the only one that received their name on the bottles, extra samples, vape bands and top shelf ejuice!!!

Thank you Dave for an awesome contest with great prizes. I'm glad I won and what a forum to see what a great company Dave has with an awesome product!! Vape-Tronix.com, clearly different....

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unicorn Spew is very good reminds me of a handful of Runts candies. Grape Ape is a very good grape. I want to say grape soda maybe grape bottle cap I dont know but what I do know is I am stuck on grape ape atm so may be a little bit before I try the others lol. Nice clouds and clean flavor good quality nic no peppery taste just pure clean flavor. Definitely impressed so far.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Finally managed to get myself off the grape ape for a few last night to try the rest. Caramel Cookie I will need to let steep some. I got a nice cinnamon sugar cookie off of it but was not really getting the caramel good as is but want to see if I can get the caramel to come out in it also. I am not a fan of banana but if I was I can say this would be one that I would vape as it is a very good clean real banana. With that said we move on to Coco Pilada I am not a fan of coconut either but OMG this one is to delish. This one has made me rethink my dislike for coconut.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The unicorn spew and the banana are great love them both. Gona let the mango steep and come back to it. Cause I love mango. But this I just don't No taste like flowers. And it was my big bottle:(

have a nice day

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
working my way through the flavors.never thought I'd be vaping a cappuccino.holy sheep dip,it is like a real cup of coffee, you definately can taste coffee and some cream,and it isn't faint or fake tasting,it is high grade and distinct.I know I had a cappuccino in my life and it lit a buzzer off in my memory marble.um I am amazed.all I can say is wow. I'm drinking kona right now and I wanna pour this in my cup to make a konaccino.nice work VT/Dave.

Last edited:

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
pulled myself away from the banana and put in some nutter butter. ohhhh is it soooo good!! so clean tasting!!!! im a peanut butter nut so this is right up my alley!! also my tank with the little bit of banana left in it i put some in there!! banana and peanut butter what more can i say! doesnt get any better!!!!
now im gonna have to check out your butterscotch!

maddogg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
got my package and I must say you out did yourself also!
the sweet leaf is perfecto and the cognac and cubano cigar I love.
just a nice and clean vape.
thank you again for all the samples and the vape bands...all those touches make you a great vendor who cares about your customers.

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We are going to give this a try tonight.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got mine in the mail a couple of days ago, thanks, Vape-Tronix! I was going to steep them some before trying, but after reading all these posts, I'm going to load a tank up after dinner and give it a whirl. I think I'll try the Caramel Cookie first, but they all sound good!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm vaping the Caramel Cookie now, and it tastes pretty good. I think the caramel is a little on the light side, though. I think I'll let it steep another week or two and then try it again. Next up, the Sweet Leaf.
Thanks again Vape-Tronix for the contest, and the opportunity to try your juices.

VU Sponsors