Become a Patron!

ENDED....V-ROD Vapors Sample Pack Giveaway<<<The Name Game>>>ENDS 7/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The first time he played this for me I couldn't stop the flood of tears and now that I am seeing the words the flood has resumed! It's just says so much from someone who won't say how they feel!?!

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This was my wedding song, I was married for 7 years before everything fell apart, I still love this song because it brings back the good memories, and helps me cry away the bad ones.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One of my favorite things in the world is music and you all did it justice!!!

Congrats AntDog on the win!

Info coming your way. :)
Excellent!!!!! I'm floored!

I love Junior Brown's music, but I never knew it was so lucky!

I'd like to thank jj2 and ReddHott for setting up the giveaway, and V-Rod Vapors for their generosity!!!

I can't wait to try the juice, and I will definitely post a review when I do.

Again, sincere thanks to all parties involved. I greatly appreciate it! :D

D

Donald Bickers

Excellent!!!!! I'm floored!

I love Junior Brown's music, but I never knew it was so lucky!

I'd like to thank jj2 and ReddHott for setting up the giveaway, and V-Rod Vapors for their generosity!!!

I can't wait to try the juice, and I will definitely post a review when I do.

Again, sincere thanks to all parties involved. I greatly appreciate it! :D
Congrats on the win @AntDog

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got the shipment yesterday, and I finally got a chance to try the first one out today.

I can tell you this much - the guys at V-Rod are very friendly, and they're definitely on the ball. That was quick shipping! Here's a picture:

The first juice I put in the tank is called Spark Plug. It is DELICIOUS. It has all the "feel" of a super premium juice. Very, very nice. I will be buying a ton of this.

It has an up front raspberry flavor, but with a zing of something else. Something spicy, but sweet. Cinnamon maybe? Maybe a little ginger? I can't put my finger on it, but this stuff is absolutely amazing! This tank will not last long...

Thanks again everyone! I'm enjoying it! I will keep posting my impressions of the juices as I get to try them.

AntDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got a chance to try a couple more...

Three on the tree - very good strawberries and cream. The strawberry flavor tastes more like real strawberries than artificial ones.

Whitewalls - Excellent! Had a strong creamy vanilla taste. At higher wattages it opened up into a nice almost butterscotch flavor. I think this is my favorite of the bunch so far.

I have Low n Slow in the tank right now. It's good so far. Tastes like vanilla custard with something else. Has some flavor in it that reminds me of german chocolate cake for some reason. I like it!

I'm saving Screamin Eagle for last. It's supposed to be a pumpkin custard, and I loooove those. Judging by the rest of the flavors it should be excellent.

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Makes me miss my bass guitars.
I had a Rickenbacker and an Ibanez stolen from me :(
Ouch, about 5 years ago we went to a diner after a show and someone broke into my car and stole my Hartke cab and head, my Ibanez PL505, My Jackson PS-5 (one of my first basses) and my '77 Fender Jazz .... I was devastated ...

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yikes...Devasted, I would be flipping over cars and turning into King Kong lol
I just about did when I had mine stolen. I was so close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors