ENDED - Two Devils is giving away two prize packs and $5 on all 15mls - 11/20

TwoDevils

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ok Two Devils I think you should just get in the giving mood and see mt a sample pack for free.
Good morning everyone

scooter

I got a list like 100 long to send out man or I would. Like any juice company trying to get off of the ground I'm spending more than I'm receiving at the moment. Thank god I have a store to off set the costs. I will do another give away next week.

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh That's Awesome I will message you. Thank You !

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really, wow thanks this is so awesome. First time winning any contest. Can't wait to try these, they sound so bomb:D

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mikej13876 winner winner chicken dinner.

mfTXqqS.jpg
Wow, thanks so much. I'm so excited to try these, they all sounso good

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yeah, got my prize pack and have tried all 5 juices. Five stars for Two Devils, your flavors are bomb. I definitely will be ordering when I run out. Thanks again Two Devils you rock!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a list like 100 long to send out man or I would. Like any juice company trying to get off of the ground I'm spending more than I'm receiving at the moment. Thank god I have a store to off set the costs. I will do another give away next week.
Thanks it is greatly appreciated especially since it is so new and hard for you! I can't wait for the next opportunity and as soon as I can afford to I will have to place an order!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors