Become a Patron!

ENDED - Three Parts - Three Different Prizes - Three Winners! 1/15, 1/22, 1/29!

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you again @Ms. Trixy for the awesome contest! I had a lot of fun participating. Not only am I blessed to have found vaping, but I'm blessed to have found this forum with such awesome members! Which has inspired me to do a give away here in the near future as a way to pay it forward.

Shawn

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Congrats to all of you winners. It was a fun contest. Hmmm...what can I give away next.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I almost forgot, THANK YOU to those who were kind enough to watch my video, comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel even though it's only my first and nervious one.

39 Subscriptions
9 Comments

My goal was 200 views. But you helped me pump it up. I hope to add 3 more reviews soon. I have melanoma on my nose and currently have a nasty scar on the tip. I may or may not pop out another one before surgery.
You're the best! :blowkiss:

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost forgot, THANK YOU to those who were kind enough to watch my video, comment and subscribe to my YouTube Channel even though it's only my first and nervious one.

39 Subscriptions
9 Comments

My goal was 200 views. But you helped me pump it up. I hope to add 3 more reviews soon. I have melanoma on my nose and currently have a nasty scar on the tip. I may or may not pop out another one before surgery.

Anxiously looking forward to the next one :)

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone! It was a fun contest. Always interesting to see what kind of movies and stuff people are interested in. Looking forward to some more reviews! Good luck with the upcoming surgery. Hope everything goes well!

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

39 Subscriptions
9 Comments

You did great on your review and I can't wait to see more.
Sorry to hear about the melanoma and I hope all goes well with your surgery.
I wish the FDA and Big Pharma would stop their childish nonsense with the whole vaping regulation overreach and do something constructive and important like find cures for cancer!

Shawn

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That looks pretty interesting. I'd never heard of it until this thread. Hope to hear what you think of it soon.

Thanks greasegizzard. I had heard of the Nixon v2 but I had never seen one up close. It's a neat RDA. It has a 4 post deck with a cool looking glass top cap and it has an interesting adjustable bottom air flow design. I have to buy some wire this weekend so I'll put a build on it then and let you know how it works as well as post some pics.

Shawn

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just left the house and this was in the mail! Can't wait to get back home and open it up! Thanks again for the awesome give away! Hope everything's going good for you this week.
df16d4a28a4554db30c66114184555ca.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@VapingGuitarist Because of the glass bell housing, make SURE you lube it up even before you take the glass off. It has a Kennedy style deck and is a flavor machine with typical RDA vapor production. You've probably got it up and wicked already. There are 2 acceptable videos:

Smog Vlog:

EHPRO's site in China:

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@VapingGuitarist Because of the glass bell housing, make SURE you lube it up even before you take the glass off. It has a Kennedy style deck and is a flavor machine with typical RDA vapor production. You've probably got it up and wicked already.
Thanks @Ms. Trixy , for the video links and the heads up on the glass top.
I wanted to put a build on it as soon as I got it, but I have to wait until tomorrow to pick up a couple rolls of wire from my local vape shop.

Shawn

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just left the house and this was in the mail! Can't wait to get back home and open it up! Thanks again for the awesome give away! Hope everything's going good for you this week.

That's awesome, congrats! Vape mail is always fun. Can't wait to see some pics of the unboxing.

Shawn

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't get any unboxing pics. I did just take a few pictures of some old coils I had taken out. I'll run them through a couple cycles and see how they come out. I ran a Tsunami and an Indestructible through it earlier and it did really good. I didn't take pictures because they weren't that dirty.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I didn't get any unboxing pics. I did just take a few pictures of some old coils I had taken out. I'll run them through a couple cycles and see how they come out. I ran a Tsunami and an Indestructible through it earlier and it did really good. I didn't take pictures because they weren't that dirty.

Glad to hear it works well for you. I need to get an ultra sonic cleaner myself. Whenever I use some of the more inexpensive house juice brands from my local vape shop, it seems like no matter how much I wash my tanks and RDA's under the tap, there is still a slight residue film.

Shawn

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I'm happy you're enjoying your Coil Master Ultrasonic Cleaner! I'd never have enough to justify using it since I clean mine out one by one.
Enjoy! See you at my next contest!
:ejuice::cloud::cloud::cloud:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors