Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hey folks,

What is the great news today? Sourcemore brings you the excellent vape kit - Vaporesso XROS Pro Kit

XROS Pro Kit is the industry's first pod with super pulse mode and slide-lock button. It comes with the new 0.4ohn pod with COREX inside, which will deliver denser clouds, smoother taste, and more pronounced throat hit. It also features precise power & airflow control. Vaporesso XROS Pro Kit is the first XROS series products that is designed with a screen to show wattage level (for 0.4ohm pod), puff count and battery level. There is one button for you to operate everything. Two activation modes are available: button activation and auto draw. The pod features 3ml capacity, top filling system, and SSS tech (anti leaking & messing). Vaporesso XROS Pro Kit has 1200mAh battery capacity, and can be charged fully in 35 minutes. XROS Pro is compatible with all XROS pods.

Would you like to enjoy vaping with this wonderful XROS Pro Kit? Just join this game, you may catch an opportunity to win it. A lucky dog can be you!!!

To enter:
1. How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now?
2. Are there any Vaporesso products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
3. What products from other brands do you like? (Reply with the link from Sourcemore.com)

Note:
1. One winner will be picked by random.org on Mar. 7th, 2024.
2. You must be over 21.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post1
4. Max 3 replies for each member.
5. If a winner is unable to claim a prize due to unforeseen circumstances, we would choose another winner for the contest.

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post1. I search for new vape equipment about once a week.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello friend, we're already looking, but don't have answers yet. Our agent shipping does not accept FPO. : (
Time to find another shipping agent - one that knows how to do the job. As I've stated before, I've received packages from all over the world that were delivered to a FPO address with no problem so I know it can be done.
Nothing good to say about a company that won't deliver to FPO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors