VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
!!! YES !!!

Next week on the ModEnvy Show, PureCoils.com will be giving away a
$50 Promo Code and TWO $25 Promo Codes LIVE on the
ModEnvy Show, 3/12/2016.

The show airs from 10:00PM until midnight (or later)
Eastern time every Saturday night.
http://vapers.tv/vulive

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!
:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As of right now, it's unlimited.

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the giveaway!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Be there or be Square, your giving away a Square RDA to those that dont show up!?!?! I might not watch the show just to get one! :p

Its great seeing you do so much for the community Chef, I am glad to see your product and site doing well also!

PS. I know he's not giving away a TM Squared RDA...

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope - It's being announced live on the show.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's great! Thanks, Smokie!!!

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
heya Chef - any idea when you will start rolling out some of those gorgeous builds in SS?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Right now I have 28 gauge 430 and 26 gauge 316L. As soon as I get enough requests, I'll add more. As of right now, I'm only adding wire as I get requests for certain SS builds. Like it says on the website, pretty much everything there is fully customizable. Just let me know your specs, and if it's doable I'll make it happen.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Right now I have 28 gauge 430 and 26 gauge 316L. As soon as I get enough requests, I'll add more. As of right now, I'm only adding wire as I get requests for certain SS builds. Like it says on the website, pretty much everything there is fully customizable. Just let me know your specs, and if it's doable I'll make it happen.
i think the hard part right now is availability of bulk high gauge ss316... only places i am finding anything over 32 ga have max spool size of 100'... that goes pretty fast with the claptons+

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats to the winners tonight! That was kinda crappy tangent they took about nickel in wires, just had to smh......

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks. Yeah, well 1 out of maybe 100 or so people think they can taste a difference. Personally, I think it's all in their head. I'm a trained chef, and I can't tell a difference.

But at least they were cool enough to mention the fact that the coils can be made from all kanthal if they prefer.

Last edited:

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks. Yeah, well 1 out of maybe 100 or so people think they can taste a difference. Personally, I think it's all in their head. I'm a trained chef, and I can't tell a difference.

But at least they were cool enough to mention the fact that the coils can be made from all kanthal if they prefer.
True. and thanks for the giveaways. Tried to get on last night but internet was down all over. Hate to have missed the show.

VU Sponsors