Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors - 1st and 15th GIVEAWAY THREAD! Dozens of unique flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's up, Vaping Underground! My Name is Les and I am one of the co-owners of Om Vapors. A few of you may know us, but most of you probably don't. So here is a little backstory on our business.

Myself and the other co-owner, Ben started Om Vapors in October of 2014 a couple years after graduating college. I was working a desk job, living the dream as a customer service representative while Ben was struggling to find a job prospect after doing research chemistry at the University of Kentucky. After months of planning, Om Vapors was born and I left my job in June of the following year. Needless to say, we haven't looked back since.

We launched our first line in December 2015, and after developing 100's of recipes we released our first 5 flavors. Since then we have grown from 5 flavors to over 50(including the brands that we develop flavors for). All of our flavors are max vg and made with diketone free ingredients. We are currently in the process of getting our new flavors tested and the remaining COA's will be posted to the site.

We've formed some very substantial relationships in the short time that we have been active and strive to better our business and ourselves each and every day we come to work. Each day is challenging and the learning curve for this industry has been steep but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

14889770_764683410337496_2870600802023280681_o.jpg

Prices slashed site wide!
Order now, no coupons necessary

Om Express $11.99 120 ml (no coupon necessary)
2016 line $14.99 120 ml (no coupon necessary)
Reincarnation line $14.99 120 ml (no coupon necessary)
Fayette reserve
Om WTA
DIY section

We also do free shipping on orders over $25

Now on to the giveaway...

Time for Round 2!
2 winners will receive 2 120ml's for just one cent per bottle! Keep commenting your favorite flavors, what you're looking forward to this fall, anything. Let's just keep the conversation alive! We will pick winners again this Monday. Can't wait to hear from you!

Every week we will do something different so stay on your toes. :p

To enter, visit our website and let us know what flavors from each of the lines below you would like to try:

Good luck everyone! If you have any questions feel free to ask me at any time!
Om Express - Budino
2016 Line - Mindful Monkey & The Cobra
Reincarnation Line - The Warrior
Fayette Reserve - Peach Hazel
WTA Tobacco Line - Reality
DIY - Unflavored Whole Tobacco Alkaloid Base(WTA Nic)

If I picked 2 it would be Mindful Monkey and Cobra in 3mg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I received my 2 bottles Thursday also.
The Legend (Peanut Butter & Chocolate) it looked pre-steeped and smelled SO good I filled a tank. It was good but needs to steep. Can't wait to get a mouth full of the peanut butter!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Two more days to enter! Winners will be picked end of day Monday!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mindful Monkey from 2016 line and Reality from WTA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah winners!!!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Contest, Round 3:

It's Thanksgiving! Let's all talk about something we are grateful for.

For the Om Vapors Team, we are grateful to still be doing what we WANT to do, what we LOVE, and doing it well a year after our dream first turned into a business. Thanks to all you customers helping us keep that dream alive.

3 winners will be picked next Monday. 3 30ml's, a cent apiece, up for grabs this time around!

Last edited:

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm grateful that i have a job, an apartment, a wonderful lady in my life.... I'm grateful that this year has taught me so much, even if they were lessons i hate, and I'm grateful that I'm still alive to experience and be a part of some good in the world.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm grateful that i have a job, an apartment, a wonderful lady in my life.... I'm grateful that this year has taught me so much, even if they were lessons i hate, and I'm grateful that I'm still alive to experience and be a part of some good in the world.

Very nice! Glad you're blessed. Breathe Easy!

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm thankful that I have a large close family and my daughter and husband love me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am most grateful and blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
And, I am so very grateful that vaping has me off cigarettes after 45 years and I am leading a more healthy life.
Without VU, I would not have learned so much important information and advice from so many wonderful people here.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm Thankful for my lab MaryJane and the Paws4Patriots organization for helping me to get her trained and certified. Service dogs aren't cheap but Epilepsy dogs are really not cheap. Lol, so yeah.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm thankful for discovering vaping, and the wonderful relationships I have made on the forums because of it.

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to try the Blue harvest, and Nirvana If I had the chance I dont know if this is still going on but wanted to check in and hopefully keep it alive?

I am thankful for an alternative to quitting smoking I am almost there after 30 years!

rbeckys8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have a wonderful dinner...just the two of us and I'm thankful we help each other cook and in so many ways...Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Two more hours and it's bye bye for me

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am thankful that I am alive and have good friends and family in my life! I am thankful for amazing companies such as yours that have made it possible for me to quit smoking after over 20+ years!
Thanks for the opportunity!
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my ALCATEL 4015T using Tapatalk

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I am thankful for my parents good health, both in their 80's. Mom's cooking tomorrow! Also I am thankful for the generosity of OM Vapors!!

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Om. Yeah!

Want to try Bourbon Ball and WTA Reality.

Cool site. Cool business model. Just cool.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am thankful for my family and my health and the help of these forums that have helped me to quit smoking,

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I am thankful to have a loving family, being in good health and to have a roof over my head/warm place to sleep haha! Many times in my life stuff has gone crazy where the circumstances could have been a little better, but the past few years have been great! Thank you for the giveaway, I am excited to try out several different bottles <3

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, all! I am sick today (double ear infection, inner and outer...fall sinus problems rock!!!), so I will be picking winners and giving away codes tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you visit our new website, please create a new account. We have the same web address, but the site is actually different, so old accounts no longer exist. It should only take a couple minutes to create. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll talk more tomorrow.

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, all! I am sick today (double ear infection, inner and outer...fall sinus problems rock!!!), so I will be picking winners and giving away codes tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you visit our new website, please create a new account. We have the same web address, but the site is actually different, so old accounts no longer exist. It should only take a couple minutes to create. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll talk more tomorrow.

Sorry to hear get well soon

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hope you feel better soon...

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thankful for family and partial sanity. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

fuck. hope you feel better soon. i konw how it is. I've been sick for like 6 weeks. shit sucks man

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Wow, Les! That sounds awful! In and out? I sure hope you don't develop Vertigo. My father and husband get it and I don't wish it upon anyone. I hope you recover soon. No rush. You know where to find us. Get well!

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
f

Feel better, we can wait!

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thankful my family has stuck together and managed to get through a very rough 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors