Become a Patron!

ENDED - New Launch &Giveaway)Aspire Mulus is coming - 10/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjudith

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i like that it use 18650 battery, so when the battery is low, i just can change it with my spare battery.

Leclerc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool pod, portable and lightweight, great cap of 4.2ml, also like mtl\dl variation. Aspire has done it very well

LucidOne

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Single 18650 Battery. Can fire in Wattage Voltage or Bypass mode. Nautilus coils are awesome also. Small with all the features i would look for in a AIO/POD type system +1

singoedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i like the liquid capacity and adjustable bottom airflow.
can't wait to try it. lol

RagnarLodbrok

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like great pod for me. I like Shale Black color, but three others are also good ehough (not 2 colors, lol). 18650 is another great thing, one can easily switch batteries without charging the whole pod. Thank you @Aspiretina for the chance to win

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think this looks really good and it might even be my first pod system ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This Aspire Mulus has an original and stylish design. I assume that with its compact size, it will be a pleasure to hold and use the Aspire Mulus! Aspire Mulus combines a lot of modern. But as for me, RBA is not enough, because now many people want POD + RBA for themselves.

Jexo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if Nautilus rba coil will fit this, if it does - it would be a great deal.

Jaroslav Sekac

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aspire is a famous brand and I like the innovative design of Mulus, construction seems to be comfortable.

Mechanical king

Bronze Contributor
I was actually looking at one of these on another site for preorder. This looks like the perfect pod. Use your own juice, dl or mtl, like the position of the firing button, love the color options, and you can never go wrong with aspire!

ilikeitfruity

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks like a new and improved aspire plato to me. Love it. I'm thinking there's a lava flow in my near future. Never have an issue with aspire products so you know this will be flawless.
Don't usually buy pods but I love an aio

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s beautiful and has great features like using 18650’s and having a 4ml pod size. Being able to change drip tips is lovely, too.
Aspire tanks are some of best in the biz. They are beautifully made and don’t leak.
This pod looks like a winner. It has all the great features of a VW mod. Great design, Aspire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HmoH

Member For 4 Years
This is full of features and the ability to use the much loved Nautilus coil range could make this kit a real winner.

Aspiretina

Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear All,
Thank you for taking part in this activity.
Here are the winners, congratulations to you.
@ilikeitfruity
@NGAHaze
@Heartsdelight
please first pm me your email address, then send your shipping information (contact name, address, contact number, zip code) to [email protected] within 48 hours,otherwise, we will cancel your right to win.
Your prize is Aspire Mulus, we have 8 color options for Mulus, color option is random.

Thank you again for all the support
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This may seem like a silly question but is a pm the same as start a conversation?
Yes.

As for my entry, this is one of the better looking systems that I've seen. I like that it takes a battery, rather than having to charge the device. I've used the Tigon coils and they last a good while and produce excellent flavor and super simple to replace. Wattage adjustable, nice colors. There's a lot to like about this one.

Thanks for the contest :)

Dikinalaska

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Looks to be a nice backup or stealth unit. And being aspire, I'm sure it's great. Been rocking aspire gear since the og Atlantis and nautilus.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Wow, I'm glad I checked this thread ... for whatever reason, I didn't get either of the alerts despite getting tagged twice.

I'm really excited to get to try this device out, Thank You @Aspiretina !
That's why I always try to tag the winner when I congratulate them. You never know when you'll get a notification. Congratulations to everyone seeing they won in time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors