Become a Patron!

ENDED - Movkin Disguiser Nano and Disguiser Stick Kit Giveaway ( 2Winners) End Date Aug 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello Vapers,
Anyone of you still remember our Disguiser 150W? Now we released the Disguiser Nano and Disguiser Stick. Now we would like to giveaway 1 kit of each product to you guys just before the FDA regulation on ecig.

How to Win
Please visit the link below for each product, check through the details and comment below your opinion on both products.

Disguiser Nano
http://www.movkin.com/Nano.html

upload_2016-8-5_18-18-59.png

Disguiser Stick

http://www.movkin.com/Stick.html

upload_2016-8-5_18-19-51.png

End Date:
August 7, 2016

Good luck everyone, and thanks for your support of Movkin as always!!!

Congrats Winners:
@iVape
@traderljp

Winners please PM your shipping address, contact number, email address and color you prefer. Thanks

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-5_18-18-36.png
    upload_2016-8-5_18-18-36.png
    799.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The Disguiser Nano is super tiny. The telescope driptip is genius!
I like the tank protection on the DISGUISER STICK. Nice for beginners.
Thanks for the giveaway!

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the original disguiser and I am completely in love with it, it's one of my favorite devices. I would definitely like the Nano, this smaller version would be great for on the go and at work. I'm really excited for this one.
The disguiser stick is also a great idea, really good for beginners, I think I definitely need to buy the stick for my mom, she likes my disguiser but she has bad arthritis so it's too hard for her to hold it, the stick version is great for people like that.

Thanks so much for the chance :)

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The nano looks fun for use at an event where you want something in a really compact form factor, don't need a huge battery.

I like the tube format of the nano stick, along with the telescopic drip tip.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the size of the disguiser Nano, and the way the tank is set down into the mod, it looks handy
The disguiser Stick is a sleek very handsome tube mod , that would be a great on the go device!!
Thanks for the contest!!

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Loving my OG Disguiser! I know, for quite a few people it's a big device. I don't have huge hands but it's a very comfortable fit for me. That and I haven't broke my super tank!
The Disguiser Nano just beautiful! 2500mah LiPo... pass thru... oh man! cuz knowing me I'd be using that cable while driving to or from work..Movkin has some very nice devices!
Disguiser Stick, quite the little stealth device also.
Movkin! Innovating and damn sexy!
Thanks for the opportunity!

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that the mini has a 2500mah battery

And I love that the stick looks like a big rig smoke stack

One question @JackVapor does the squonk kit fit the mini

JackVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I love that the mini has a 2500mah battery

And I love that the stick looks like a big rig smoke stack

One question @JackVapor does the squonk kit fit the mini
because the size of the nano is small, so unfortunately, the squonk part for Disguiser 150W will not fit.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The size and style of the nano makes it great for carrying while on the move.
I had moved away from tube for awhile but getting back to those a bit more so the Stick is also nice.
I like the tank protection on both.

Thanks for the giveaway.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
thanks for the chance!

nano looks to be very good compacted form factor with the internal battery

stick looks like a very solid tube mod interpretation with integrated tank protection

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
love the compact size of the mini, easy to pocket.

really like the tank protection on the stick.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Disguiser Nano:

Ah Man always wanted one of these. Love the Disguiser! Nothing like a built in battery where you can just charge via USB This mod is so versaltile. Most of your 22/23mm will fit in here and there will be nothing sticking out aside from a small drip tip. The design is really cool. Clearly someone was thinking when they were in development stages. I wish the option for squank was available. But thats what the 150w is for. Imagine thinking something cool and then you have this option and you just fall in love with it. When using a tank in there it will also serve as added protection for your tank. I cant even tell you how many glasses I cracked from my mod falling.

Disguiser Stick:
I moved from tubes a while ago but this one looks cool when you use the sleeve. The mod kinda reminds me of a batton. I like the sleek look of it. I can see myself using it when out on the road or maybe at the office or maybe even everywhere.

You guys are making good stuff. Keep it up. I hope will still see some new stuff even after these sucky regs.

monkchip

Member For 4 Years
Sure would be tough to choose between the two of these. They both look great. I think I would lean toward the Nano because I prefer the box shape more. Or maybe just get both.....

Finder

Member For 4 Years
I like the idea to hide tanks on both mods. Disguiser Nano is really stealthy device with good capacity and Stick is nice tube. It's a pitty there was no room for variable wattage (and TC) circuits, so they are just protected batteries in lovely armor. Regardless, one could use them very well.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes,,, finally, a baby Disguiser!!! I love, love, love it! :inlove:

I've always liked the big daddy Disguiser but, for me, it was way too big. This little Nano is no taller than a credit card and perfect in every way. I could drop my old, ugly Lemo in there and still have a great looking vape. Small, built in battery, pass through charging, super simple to operate... This would be a great little device to use on my long drive to work and to slip into my pocket for stealth vaping during the day. Crisp, sparkling white would be my choice but, it looks great in all of the colors.

The Disguiser Stick! Another nice one. Same great attributes of the Disguiser in a stick form. I never really liked the idea of a stick mod because they can tip over so easily. Nowadays, tanks are just too precious to risk breaking so I've not considered a tube mod. But, with this one, the tank is protected very well. Also, there's that beauty ring that allows the use of any size tank. This would be one advantage over the Disguiser Nano but, do you still have the ability to use the protective cage while using the beauty ring? I can't tell from the description.

The choice would be hard but, I lean more towards the little baby Disguiser, I really love that one. :) Thanks Movkin for bringing these new devices and contest to us right before our FDA snatches it all away! A little bit of joy the night before Dooms day! :D

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
they are both awesome.I need a pocket mod so bad and the disguiser nano would fit that for sure.The
the stick is sleek in design and all the protection alerts are great.Anyone would be lucky to have one of these two mods.I know I would be.thank you @JackVapor .

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like how the Disguiser Nano and the Stick can both hide most tanks (and look really great too). I also like the tiny overall size of the Nano, which can com in useful at times. The Stick has a long lasting 2500man internal lipo - very convenient!

Thank ya' for the chance!

liblue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love the size of the disguiser Nano.......Perfect for my hands..............
The disguiser Stick is a sleek mod ............... that would be a great going out device... ................
Thanks for the contest................

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Both of these mods are very cool! The Nano is perfect for stealth since it is credit card sized...just amazing how small, and the stick, like Becky said, is great since you can now protect your nice tanks from the usual tube mod problem of tipping over. Thank you for the generous contest!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Disguiser is my everyday knock around MOD. I feel like it is indestructible and the Disguiser Nano would be a heck of a nice addition to my arsenal! Would never turn down any Movkin MOD's! Great Company to deal with also.

Wow that Nano is really a nano mod! :D I kind of hoped it would fit the JC25 rta but it would loose the nano fact. I like the looks and the fact that it can reach up to 100w which is more than enough for my day-to-day vaping but still I have the prospect to experiment go further. The stick on the other hand is like it's made for me! I have been looking for a tube style regulated mod that can go past 50w and it seems like this is it. And I can put my JC25 RTA on it! The thing I like the best with my JC25 has been the telescope top cap since it comes useful when filling the tank so it's nice to have JC22 tank with the same method. All-in-all my first impressions are good and I would like is the opportunity to buy the JC22 tank with on it's own since I think a lot of people would be interested in that like with the JC25.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Nano is a great little stealth mod. Would be easy to put in your pocket and go.
The Stick is super cool. Love the tank cover to give it a uniform appearance. Telescoping drip tip, neato!
Would love to have either!!

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been REALLY contemplating on getting one for work. The tank is always protected and the size and now 100 watts.

traderljp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I haven't bought a tube mod in a while, but this Disguiser Stick is very compelling not only for the great features and tank protection, but the great look that the cover gives to the mod as a whole. The Disguiser Nano with the miniature size and the power of a giant box looks like a winner too.

Thanks!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like the size of the nano. I hate it when a mod falls out of my shirt pocket and the nano looks small enough not to. I like the looks of the stick especially with the tank protecter. Thank You for the chance

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
LOVE the telescope driptip on the disguiser nano and that it hides most tanks
like the disguiser stick with its 100 watts of power and great for all even beginers

Last edited:

maddogg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that the Disguiser Nano is made of Aluminum. and that it also be used as a pass-through.
the disguiser stick protects your tanks and has a beauty ring

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im very glad they kept the same theme with the Nano's design, I really dig the look of the cuts...Im impressed it still has the amount of battery life in that smaller size also!

Bo8ka

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Disguiser Nano
Convenient and compact.
Disguiser Stisk
For classics lovers
Both devices are equipped with a LiPo battery. This is a good battery

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Liked the idea of the normal disguiser, but to big of mod for my liking, but this nano looks really slick, this one I think I would really like :)

The stick one I like the tank cover, not seen the design before, but think it is cool.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are both nice looking and very stealthy I would love to try a Movkin disguise thank you for the opportunity. ..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

justjudith

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Disguiser Stick
Suitable for beginners vaper, who like to travel and do not want to bother making coil, can accommodate 4ml liquid.

Disguiser Nano

small and unique, easy to put into a pocket.

I think the device was suitable for my dad, both devices support pass through charging but it would be perfect if the battery is removable, or may have a larger battery capacity.

Niko79

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Disguiser Stick - This option is well suited for a beginner. He has a powerful battery and removable coil (this is good if you have no experience)

Disguiser Nano - I liked its size. Not any tank would be convenient to use.
I do not like big drip tips.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some of the features I like/That stand out:

- The red finish on the Disguiser Nano looks amazing!
- The Telescope Driptip
- It's small/compact size
- Light weight due to it's aluminum construction
- You can use your own tanks if they fit.
- The quality of the paint finish looks excellent as well.

I'll repeat it one more time, the red finish on the Disguiser Nano looks amazing! :D

Thanks for the Giveaway JackVapor / Movkin!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems a lot of suppliers that carry the Disguiser don't carry the squonking kit, which is a shame.

Personally I would never consider buying a mod with the tank on the inside, but converting it into a squonker makes it viable.

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The size of the nano is great for a pocketable carry around setup, and i love the tank protecting sleeve on the stick.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really like the disguiser nano I love the size I like how everything is right in the mod. It's nice and compact.

I've never used a tube mod I love the look of it and think it'd be a great addition to anyone's collection

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The Movkin Disguiser Nano looks great! Wow 2500 mah with 100watts of power seems like the perfect device to throw in my pocket! I love the small size and the separate tank system too!
I am not a new vaper and wish there was something like this when I started vaping almost 2 years ago!
I would love to have this and hope I can win one!
Thank you for the contest and for a chance to win The Movkin Disguiser Nano!
P.S.- what's up with using the credit card? Nice to show the small size- but hope that is a closed account!

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Disguiser Nano is made for portability with its small size and tank protection, while the Stick also has that cool tank protection feature that also makes for a nifty looking overall mod with great output potential (100w) and battery life (2500mah from lipo).
TYTYTYTYTY for the opportunity to win one of these!

VapinVegas01

Member For 4 Years
I really like the small size and drip tip design on the Nano. Also interested in trying a lipo battery device.

I am more of a box mod guy, but like the protection on the tank. Back when I did have tube mods, I was always knocking them over.

Thanks for the contest!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the chance. Love the Nano.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Disguiser Stick is pretty cool, a lot more power than I would have guessed. Looks great for out and about.

The Disguiser Nano is very cool as well, compact and easy to carry. It would be cool if there was a squonk kit for this one as well.

RaRaRa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Disguiser Nano & Disguiser Stick
2500mAh and 100W is a good battery.
But Disguiser Nano liked me more.
But that's my personal opinion.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I love side by sides and the Disguiser Nano looks perfect! Size is great!
Most tube mods don't excite me, but I really like the telescoping drip tip!

Thanks for the contest!

Zipslack

Member For 4 Years
If I'm reading this right, both of these are mechanical-hybrid mods? I have the original Disguiser and think the capabilities are great. I wish these units incorporated the same capablities at the lower wattage.

I really like the size of the Nano because it would be much easier to carry than the regular Disguiser and 2500mAh is about all I need for a normal day. If not, the pass-thru charge/vape is a nice addition.

I'm not so much into tube mods, but the matching shield is a great idea and keeps the look "uniform". Protection + style = good.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Vapers,
Anyone of you still remember our Disguiser 150W? Now we released the Disguiser Nano and Disguiser Stick. Now we would like to giveaway 1 kit of each product to you guys just before the FDA regulation on ecig.

How to Win
Please visit the link below for each product, check through the details and comment below your opinion on both products.

Disguiser Nano
http://www.movkin.com/Nano.html

View attachment 58324

Disguiser Stick

http://www.movkin.com/Stick.html

View attachment 58325

End Date:
August 7, 2016

Good luck everyone, and thanks for your support of Movkin as always!!!
These mods look awesome! Great explanation on the website. I would definitely like the nano disguiser, i can dig that! Send my way Vapesta clause

Kirill_Nik

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In both devices, good battery.
This is an excellent starter kits

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I like the stick easier to handle and has good amount of wattage, love my full size disquiser MINUS the auto shut off I really wish u would do away with that it obnoxious and pointless and it gets on Lot of people's nerves. Hoping the nano disquiser will have a squonk kit also MINUS the auto off I love movkin stuff

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

JackVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Disguiser Nano:

Ah Man always wanted one of these. Love the Disguiser! Nothing like a built in battery where you can just charge via USB This mod is so versaltile. Most of your 22/23mm will fit in here and there will be nothing sticking out aside from a small drip tip. The design is really cool. Clearly someone was thinking when they were in development stages. I wish the option for squank was available. But thats what the 150w is for. Imagine thinking something cool and then you have this option and you just fall in love with it. When using a tank in there it will also serve as added protection for your tank. I cant even tell you how many glasses I cracked from my mod falling.

Disguiser Stick:
I moved from tubes a while ago but this one looks cool when you use the sleeve. The mod kinda reminds me of a batton. I like the sleek look of it. I can see myself using it when out on the road or maybe at the office or maybe even everywhere.

You guys are making good stuff. Keep it up. I hope will still see some new stuff even after these sucky regs.
Congrats you are the winner of the Disguiser Nano kit, please PM your shipping address, contact number, email address and color you prefer. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors