Become a Patron!

ENDED - Halloween Vaping Contest by Heaven Gifts - 11/3

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
We are so glad that we gain so many funny experiences! Hope everyone feeling happy with heavengifts.com. Thank for your participation!

It is time to announce the winner, I am also excited, who is the winner?

62bf278488435852aa98ff0ee7714a86.png

1607360b784a9f96308541f7c55ae43d.png

dfbbde07921dd08c9d41ec5d05f69233.png

Congratulations! You are the winners in this halloween contest, US$30 Gift Card is yours!
No.26: @Manimal3497
No.69: @VapiN8
No.110: @eris667

Dear Manimal3497, VapiN8 and eris667, please PM us your account at heavengifts.com, we will send the gift card soon!

Thanks again for everyone! Feel happy with Heaven Gifts is our biggest encouragement and inspiration. Stay with us, follow our thread, more surprise are under way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

With the Halloween is approaching, you might already get excited about showing up your favorite creepy costumes. For this year, why not add something new except your Halloween costumes? A Halloween vaping party, sounds cool? Absolutely, imagine that you’re puffing big cloud while wearing your wacky Halloween outfit in the dark. The party star would be you!!

For this time, Heaven Gifts offers you a chance to get vaping devices with more affordable prices. Take a look at here:

10% off for all vaping devices (will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart);
An extra 8% off discount: using a coupon code "AHGEVAPE".

What’s more, we hold a Halloween contest for you to win fantastic vaping devices.

09e3175a7c5cd822465cb4835fca9835.jpg

To enter this game:

Share any of your Halloween funny experience, or vaping experience.

We will select 3 winners randomly by random.org, winners will get $30USD gift card each as the prize.

Halloween Vaping Carnival (Halloween Sales and Halloween Contest) will be ended on Nov.3th 2015.

Wish you a happy Halloween! Good luck. And don't forget to check the winner announcement!

Noted:
For the winners, you can use our gift cards to purchase any device on Heaven Gifts.

Last edited:

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was at a Halloween party last weekend and I was vaping on pumpkin spice juice. The woman throwing the party walked outside & asked who the hell brought her pumpkin spice candle outside. I had to tell her it was my juice, not the candle. She laughed.... Thats all I got :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have so many guess my favorite is the year I was prego with my oldest boy. I dress up as a dairy cow (udder, cow bell and all) and went trick or treating with my little brother and his friends and their mom. The mom kept shoving me to the front of the line cause she thought my costume was hilarious cause I was showing really good at that point in time and my belly pooched that utter out perfect. One of my best costumes yet.

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here is one of my funny Halloween experiences ..... When I was about 13 our house got Toilet Papered on Halloween and my dad made us gather it up and re roll it as best we could so it could be used again.

Last edited:

rbeckys8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We were running home to see who got to use the bathroom first and I hit a sprinkler head...did a summersault in the air and landed spread eagle on the ground and peed all over myself while my brother and sister ran by me laughing!!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I took my then 10yr old son to the haunted caverns it was great. Lines were long though. As we waited in line they had these guys in costumes jumping out and scaring ppl in line. Well one jumped up in front of my son and truelly scared the crap outa him. My son just out fear punched that fellow rite in the mouth. Now my son at the time nite have been 80pnds. And dude in costume was easy 225. But it freaked him out he lost his balance fell back and rolled over the railing and rolled down about a forty foot bank rite into a pond. We laughed out butts off

scooter

cxdom

Member For 4 Years
See that's a funny story. Cause who don't like Halloween. I'm sure you'll get in with that. Lol

scooter
I'm not a fan of glorified devil worshipping. Ok vaping story time. I once had a lady threaten to call the police on me for vaping.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not a fan of glorified devil worshipping. Ok vaping story time. I once had a lady threaten to call the police on me for vaping.
Devil worshipping really. Ok I take it back. And I see why she called the cops on you. Your a weirdo. Devil worhshipping wth!!!!!!!

scooter

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the best and funniest thing I've ever done on Halloween was when I was younger and I decided to go egging with my cousin who is the same age as I am! We're were in North Andover MA and we took everything we could think of with us not just eggs and we were having a great time ruining everyone else's property but we were young and didn't know better at the time! So at the laws of our supplies we had found a truck with the windows down and we were really mean and put the bowl of spaghetti inside the front seat of the car and we squeezed a tube of toothpaste and shaving cream on the outside of the truck and when we were just about done with it the guy who owned the truck came out and caught us in the act and started to chase us! Well you know that we ran as fast as possible and my poor cousin was wearing a pair of sweats and the string to keep them tight was broken and when I saw her come running into the driveway of her how about 10 minutes after I had got there her pants were around once ankle and the other side was off completely but she got away! That was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life and if I was in shape I might be tempted to try using again and I wouldn't wear sweatpants that's for sure!!!

Happy Halloween everyone and good luck!!! @Heaven Gifts thanks for another great giveaway and for the discounts on the other products you sell! I really appreciate it!!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A very long time ago.

My parents took my siblings and I to the White House for Halloween.

We knocked on the front door. The door opened and Bill and Hillary Clinton stood
in front of us. We yelled "Trick or Trick"!. Bill and Hillary pulled down their pants,
exposed themselves and they BOTH had penises. We screamed in fear and ran
for our lives.

None of us have recovered from what we witnessed that night and never will!.

-

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
87434b100b7f1f9359203af67d8f4331.jpg

Costumes

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My dog Raven (half Shepherd half Pit) that makes her breed a Shit won't allow masks on Halloween. She pulls them off the kids and tries to kill them. (the masks, not the kids). Lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like to paint miniatures. I'm just wondering about the pumpkin stem. She either cut it really short or... :oops:

Sophie2260.jpg

I once dressed up as a the guy from Texas Chainsaw Massacre to hand out candy at a friend's house when I was 15. I even took the chain off of my dad's gas chainsaw to add to the costume (so I could run it without harming anything). A couple of our friends from another school called to say they were coming over so I waited in a tree in the front yard, leaped out, and fired-up the chainsaw. They freaked! It never would've worked without the live roaring motor belching smoke.

The day before that same Halloween my school had a volunteer "visit the old folks home" event and I wore the same costume, and brought the chain-removed chainsaw (upsetting one teacher who foolishly thought it was "too scary" *sigh*). A bunch of the elderly men there were excited to see the chainsaw and told lots of stories about how they used to cut down trees for winter fuel. They all wanted to hold it! So glad I volunteered that day. They were terrific.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors