Become a Patron!

ENDED - GIVEAWAYS FOR XTAR NEW WEBSITE CELEBRATION! - 3/25

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dear friends,

Just wanted to share a good news with you. Our brand new website http://www.xtar.cc/ is LIVE!

To celebrate, we are holding three giveaways that you can stand a bigger chance to win prizes, which include one of our New Arrivals. More giveaways mean more prizes! Click http://www.xtar.cc/news_view/newsId=66&&i=15&comContentId=15.html to join in. We welcome your participation. Good luck!

XTAR_zps4bsdp07m.jpg

XTAR_zpsw2lgcyja.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Entered. Thanks for the chance!

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I created an account, received the discount code, but I find the ways to enter for prizes writeup confusing, at best. Suggest providing direct links to click on, which would automatically get the person to the right place to Like something, and give them the entry point.

As is, I'll have zero entries. Better odds for everyone else I guess :)

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank you for the contest!

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Alright, let me try to put this simply.
1. Once you sign up, we will email you a 15%OFF coupon code.(The email include the info about where you can use the coupon, so please check your email).
2. After signed up, you'll be redirected to comment section. Write down what you think of our website then you'll get a chance to win VC2 plus.
3. If you also want to win the 6-port charger, you need to like one of the dealers' Facebook page. (The links have already been posted) Write down your Facebook name and the dealer's Facebook name which you liked.
Thus, you can stand a chance to win not only VC2 plus but also 6-port charger.
I have simplified the rules, you can have a look to see if you understand.
Don't know if I made myself clear. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for clarifying -- I did do the Facebook and general website comments, hopefully I'm entered :)

Thanks for the contest -- I've been using your chargers since 2011, they're all I use (excellent charging profiles, they last a long time)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entered thanks guys my name here is my name everywhere.

have a nice day

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for clarifying -- I did do the Facebook and general website comments, hopefully I'm entered :)

Thanks for the contest -- I've been using your chargers since 2011, they're all I use (excellent charging profiles, they last a long time)

So glad to hear that. I wish you good luck!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entered and I have to say I have used the tacticals.Many of my friends have the tactical lights also, the tz20.I don't do social anything like facebook etc so do hope it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The spring is designed to be tighter is to make the positive plate and negative plate of the battery contact more closely, thus decreasing power loss. If the battery is too loose against the charger, it will go into CV charger too soon, which will increase the time to fully charge the battery.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
BTW, the site's nice.
I have 2 of your chargers & they work well.

My only nit is the spring pressure. Removing a battery requires 2 hands.
My VP2 has launched batteries across the room when I got lazy. :)

The spring is designed to be tighter is to make the positive plate and negative plate of the battery contact more closely, thus decreasing power loss. If the battery is too loose against the charger, it will go into CV charging too soon, which will increase the time to fully charge the battery.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you iam excited about the win how do I go about getting address to you? (Holly gauthier-guida)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you iam excited about the win how do I go about getting address to you? (Holly gauthier-guidance)

You should contact the dealer who you liked. Give him your mailing info: name, add and tel. He will mail the prize to you.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should contact the dealer who you liked. Give him your mailing info: name, add and tel. He will mail the prize to you.
I was told by him @ smkd on Facebook to contact you hopefully someone will clarify this! @Countrypami please help what do I do

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was told by him @ smkd on Facebook to contact you hopefully someone will clarify this! @Countrypami please help what do I do

Thank you for clearing that up can't wait to receive tracking info

VU Sponsors