Become a Patron!

ENDED - [Giveaway] CoilArt's MAGE RTA and swag!! Ends 6/25/2106

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I am presently using the Boreas and Merlin by Augvape & Roxy. I just got back into RTA'S and must say the ones that I'm presently using satisfy my flavor desires and if I want can blow some chunky clouds.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I really like the look of the Magenta and the said features. It sounds like, from the description that you have all the features that I would want in a RTA, nice adjustable air flow, easy build and a big enough tank.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1) RTA I'm using right now is a Vaporesso Gemini (I have both the RTA version and the tank version), though I also use a Boreas and have an iJoy Tornado w/ T6 deck that I still haven't opened.
2) The mage looks like it will be easy to build, despite the compact design, and will have good air flow (and bonus points for top fill)
3) @Vapingbeauty @MOMABEAR @Markw4mms

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Tell us what RTA you are using now? Or if you don't use an RTA, why not?

I am using the Merlin RTA

2. Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA. What feature excites you the most?

The Air Flow Tubes looks cool. I like the velocity deck. Seems like a lot of space to work with. Top Fill is always a plus in my book.
3. Tag 3 of your friends to join the CoilART giveaway game. (Optional)

@Dawn0810 @mac63 @outwest @Spyg0at @axelbeam

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I am currently in the Goliath RTA and I normally don't use RTA's but it is not cause I don't like them it's cause I have to have someone else biuld them for me!!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I like the top fill which is the easiest way to fill a tank in my opinion! I like that it is made of stainless steel and the changeable orings! I like all tanks RTA or otherwise that use Pyrex glass for the tank which is definitely a plus!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1 I am currently running a giffin tank and like it alot
2 the mage tank intrigued me because the build deck yet still a small size and ease of use

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Tell us what RTA you are using now? Or if you don't use an RTA, why not

Right now I am using the Merlin RTA

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA. What feature excites you the most?

The Design, The Deck, The Drip Tip. Its always been my Triple D's ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess it is just a dyslexic typo but funny you are the first to catch it! :wtf:

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The bellus and my Griffin are my goto rtas.

San Antonio,Texas

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does this rule mean exactly? "Only parent level comments will be entered into the draw."

I see a lot of people making 3 or 4 posts in a row, presumably to try to up their chance of winning (or just good ole fashion post whoring), but I took that rule to mean only your first post would be entered in. No?

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Right now I'm using an Augvape Merlin, but also have Griffins, Crius, Diablos and a couple other RTAs

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like the size of the Mage RTA. It holds 4ml but isn't built like a skyscraper. A lot of the newer larger diameter tanks are just getting too big, but the Mage seems to be a nice size. With mods getting smaller and tanks getting bigger, I really don't want tanks bigger than my mod.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What does this rule mean exactly? "Only parent level comments will be entered into the draw."

I see a lot of people making 3 or 4 posts in a row, presumably to try to up their chance of winning (or just good ole fashion post whoring), but I took that rule to mean only your first post would be entered in. No?

I'm gonna guess that it means you have to be of legal age.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tell us what RTA you are using now? Or if you don't use an RTA, why not?
Merlin RTA, Subtank mini,
Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA.
this seems like a great all day compact rta with just the right features. Design wise you've done a very nice job and the top cap looks great!
What feature excites you the most?
the build deck, topcap and that I've heard reviewers call it a 24mm moonshot killer.
Tag 3 of your friends to join the CoilART giveaway game.
@3dog @Manimal3497 @Huckleberried

Thanks for the opportunity to partake in your giveaway

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a comparison of the build deck. Will love to compare the flavor to my moonshot. This looks similar and might perform similar also but much easier to build on however I may be wrong.

4b25b0421b7edfc2e52852959b743cdb.jpg

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Not using an rta as I have not tried any newer versions.
2. The flavor ppl talk about this puts out.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tell us what RTA you are using now? Or if you don't use an RTA, why not?

Im using the Boreas on an ipv5

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA. What feature excites you the most?

For me its going to be the look the drip tip and the air tubes. I also like that there is a variety of colors to choose from.

Lakutus

Member For 4 Years
1. I currently use the trident V2. I haven't come across a sub tank that has grabbed my attention like this has.

2.The vertical 4 post design makes it so it can be build to almost what ohm you would like, also the build deck looks to be a nice size.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All I need to do is start building and the creative juices will start flowing and some killer builds will be designed.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need this amazing rta to go with the new Hohm Slice and the coils I'll be making with the new drill I'm getting both in payday. Yes, all new setup

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. I like the size of this unit. Im more into the 22-24mm because it will fit on virtually anything.AFC looks real good on this.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2.) The mage looks great I live the velocity style Post and it looks like airflow won't be a problem.

San Antonio,Texas

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Presently I only have Nautilus Tanks but now with the sick MOD's I have I need to go Sub Ohm and that Mage will look awesome on my Disguiser 150w or my Rouleaux DNA 200.

If I had the Mage installed on the Disguiser I wouldn't hide it I would show it off!

Last edited:

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
At the moment I'm using the Griffin 25 and I like the size and the drip tip of the Mage

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. Currently running the griffin 25.
2. The post on the deck look good and I realy like how short the whole rta looks.
3. :(

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Current RTAs in my rotation include Steam Crave Aromamizer V1 and Supreme, GeekVape Griffin 22 and 24, GeekVape Avocado 22 and 24, Augvape Boreas, and UD Goblin Mini V2.

I like it. The features I like most are: The short profile, top filling, 510 drip tip compatibility, two post velocity styled deck and air flow.

3. Tag 3 of your friends to join the CoilART giveaway game. (Optional)

I don't know that many people on VU; however, tagging @gadgetkeith .

Thanks for the tag @Roadtrip635 :)

Thanks for the giveaway @CoilART vapor .

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Griffin 22 and 25, boreas, tornado and the rba head in the cleito

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
  1. Tell us what you think about the MAGE RTA. What feature excites you the most?
    I love the velocity style deck tanks they are my favorite to build on

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I am using the subtank mini RTA

The Air Flow Tubes looks cool. I like the size of the deck, Seems like a lot of space to work with. Top Fill is always a plus.

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
  1. I use an original Lemo rta. It's a great single coil rta and really easy to build on. The little screw on the bottom to fill is a pain though. I really need a newer model rta. :)

2. The top fill and two post design are what I like best about it. Reviews of great flavor is another feature I like and the tank looks great.
Thanks for the contest CoilART vapor. Good luck to all!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Griffin 22
2. I love the look of this and can't wait to try it. I have your whole line of could for the Atlantis and just love them..
3. Jimi, @earthtograce. Roadtrip, ding

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors