Become a Patron!

ENDED - FASTWOW-Black Friday Giveaway (Joyetech eVic-VTC 60W/ Sigelei150W/ Eleaf Just 2 +TANK)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
She does that for sure congrats vapinage23

scooter just wants to be in reno

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations on the win

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@fastwow thank you so much for the opportunity to win such a great setup! I am so grateful to you and all the companies like yours who offer those of us without the means to be able to try some of the better vaping gear that otherwise we would never have an opportunity to have! I am really not a very lucky person! I am so amazed at what has been a super streak on my part to some but I honestly don't have that much and I am sorry if anyone is bothered by my winning but I do the same thing as everyone does and just hope that I am lucky enough to get something once in a while! I like to think that I conduct myself with as much respect and kindness to everyone I speak to even if I don't like what they have said or done! I am a firm believer in karma, and that you get what you give! Thank you to everyone for the congratulations! And thanks again fastwow I am so excited to get such a great setup and I can't believe I won!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@fastwow thank you so much for the opportunity to win such a great setup! I am so grateful to you and all the companies like yours who offer those of us without the means to be able to try some of the better vaping gear that otherwise we would never have an opportunity to have! I am really not a very lucky person! I am so amazed at what has been a super streak on my part to some but I honestly don't have that much and I am sorry if anyone is bothered by my winning but I do the same thing as everyone does and just hope that I am lucky enough to get something once in a while! I like to think that I conduct myself with as much respect and kindness to everyone I speak to even if I don't like what they have said or done! I am a firm believer in karma, and that you get what you give! Thank you to everyone for the congratulations! And thanks again fastwow I am so excited to get such a great setup and I can't believe I won!

I'm glad to see you win makes me smile your a good person. You deserve evertything you get you got it honest. Never fuss don't run 4 and 5 different IP addresses. You just play and have fun.. So CONGRATS TO YOU. Hope your streak continues.

scooter just wants to be in reno

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

congrats hope you enjoy

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still no response back from @fastwow to @vapinange23 she's having a bit of an issue getting on the Internet (we're neighbors so she asked me to make mention on the forum.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Still no response back from @fastwow to @vapinange23 she's having a bit of an issue getting on the Internet (we're neighbors so she asked me to make mention on the forum.

I would have her contact them on their FB page and see if she can get a response there. Keep me updated. If they don't make good on the win they will not be allowed to post anymore contests in our forum.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been trying to contact @fastwow since Dec. 10 the and I have not heard back from them yet! I contacted them twice on the forum through a PM, and twice through the website! I have also tried sending a message to both their old and new Facebook pages and I have gotten back not so much as a word in response! Today I am leaving this post and one more attempt through PM! I really hope that I hear from them as I was looking forward to receiving such a great prize! I have said repeatedly that I know that the Holidays are hectic for everyone and understand that it might take time and have asked them in they can at least please let me know what if anything is going on! I am sorry to have to come back here to do this but I would really appreciate some type of response from fastwow!!! Thanks again for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you soon! Have a great day!!!

sent from outer space

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have been trying to contact @fastwow since Dec. 10 the and I have not heard back from them yet! I contacted them twice on the forum through a PM, and twice through the website! I have also tried sending a message to both their old and new Facebook pages and I have gotten back not so much as a word in response! Today I am leaving this post and one more attempt through PM! I really hope that I hear from them as I was looking forward to receiving such a great prize! I have said repeatedly that I know that the Holidays are hectic for everyone and understand that it might take time and have asked them in they can at least please let me know what if anything is going on! I am sorry to have to come back here to do this but I would really appreciate some type of response from fastwow!!! Thanks again for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you soon! Have a great day!!!

sent from outer space
I'm so sorry you have not received your winnings. Until @fastwow makes good on your win they will be blacklisted from running any contests in our forum. Please keep me posted.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so sorry you have not received your winnings. Until @fastwow makes good on your win they will be blacklisted from running any contests in our forum. Please keep me posted.
I will! It's been a little difficult cause I have been having trouble with my internet service but I will definitely keep you posted! I am still hoping it's just a fluke and I will hear from them soon but thanks for doing that for us all!!!

sent from outer space

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I will! It's been a little difficult cause I have been having trouble with my internet service but I will definitely keep you posted! I am still hoping it's just a fluke and I will hear from them soon but thanks for doing that for us all!!!

sent from outer space
I also messaged them and sicked Smokie on them :D

orestium

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my wife won VTC mini kit from Fastwow (on FB), they also didnt send the present. and now just ignore her.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my wife won VTC mini kit from Fastwow (on FB), they also didnt send the present. and now just ignore her.
That is exactly what I feel like they are doing with me! I would love to hear from them and be able to say something different than that but for the moment I cannot do that!

sent from outer space

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Still nothing no reply on fb,email ,here or on there site :(

Thank you!... @fastwow will remain blacklisted until her win is received.
Please tell her I'm sorry that this vendor is a douche that doesn't follow up on their wins!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dec. 19th is the last time FastWow posted anything on various sites, praying nothin is wrong!!!

AngryPirate

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to hear that vapinage. From a quick search, it seems like this dude (probably not even a real pic of him) from ShenZhen China just sets up websites (look under Owner tab)and facebook pages, posts contests, and doesn't make good on them. And uses a student mailbox at University of Rhode Island as his registrar address under the name Ten Higgins. Another website registered to this guy and apparently doesn't make good on his transactions there either. Everything about it sounds fishy. I wish you the best, but am not optimistic that you will be getting anything anytime soon. :(

VU Sponsors