Become a Patron!

ENDED!!! DIY Flavor Shack GIVEAWAY...2 or 3 winners chosen weekly..continuous

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone it's been a rough day at work I was outside vaping and someone behind me bumps into me and I drop my mod and now it's all gone I was so mad and wanted to get a cigarette really bad I went to the corner store approach the counter and was about to ask for a pack a smokes cause I was so mad but I stopped for a moment and recalled why I stopped smoking in the first place (for my family and my daughter ) I turned around and walked out now with nothing to vape with I stuck it out today and maybe hopefully when I get paid I can try to buy me a new mod and tank but I know it will take a couple of weeks. The point is no matter what happened I didn't smoke and I feel proud of that! ☺

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Power

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone it's been a rough day at work I was outside vaping and someone behind me bumps into me and I drop my mod and now it's all gone I was so mad and wanted to get a cigarette really bad I went to the corner store approach the counter and was about to ask for a pack a smokes cause I was so mad but I stopped for a moment and recalled why I stopped smoking in the first place (for my family and my daughter ) I turned around and walked out now with nothing to vape with I stuck it out today and maybe hopefully when I get paid I can try to buy me a new mod and tank but I know it will take a couple of weeks. The point is no matter what happened I didn't smoke and I feel proud of that! ☺

Sorry to hear about your loss, but good for you that you stayed strong!

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Strength

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone for the support if it wasn't for your guys and gals I wouldn't know what to do but go back to smoking and I just want to say thank you I'm so glad I join these forums.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone for the support if it wasn't for your guys and gals I wouldn't know what to do but go back to smoking and I just want to say thank you I'm so glad I join these forums.

Just hang in there, good luck will come your way!

VU Sponsors