Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
funniest-memes-i-love-sleep-because-its-like-a-time-machine.jpeg

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yawn, I came home from work and took a nap and just woke up! It's 1:52 am in California and I'm WIDE AWAKE!! Damn

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My tapatalk is being dumb too.

I think my dog isn't feeling well :(
I have 2 chihuahuas and a chiweenie. My chiweenie is acting very sleepy and not acting like her normal self. I searched and searched for a 24 hour vet last night and couldn't find one. She is feeling a little bit better this morning, but not much. My mom is going to come check on her while I am at work and if she still isn't feeling good my moms going to bring her to the vet for me. I feel so bad, my dog is literally like my baby and I'm really worried about her. I wish I didn't have to go to work today

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a great day everyone, 12's suck but the pay is good Axe, I'm sorry about your baby/dog Mandi, I hope it feels better and you know moms will take care of her.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My dog started limping recently. no apparent reason. Only when she first gets up.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 2 chihuahuas and a chiweenie. My chiweenie is acting very sleepy and not acting like her normal self. I searched and searched for a 24 hour vet last night and couldn't find one. She is feeling a little bit better this morning, but not much. My mom is going to come check on her while I am at work and if she still isn't feeling good my moms going to bring her to the vet for me. I feel so bad, my dog is literally like my baby and I'm really worried about her. I wish I didn't have to go to work today
Chiweenie sounds like slang for a Chicago Style Hot Dog. I'll take two Chiweenies and an Old Style.

Hope your pup gets to feeling better!

0701_hotdogs.jpg

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone...hope your day is filled with joy...and happiness...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mandi I sure hope your pup gets well soon they can be a real treasure to your heart.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good thoughts your way Jimi...hope the pup is ok...keep us posted...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have a good night all, this cloud dork is beat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors