Member For 5 Years
AhgtxcL.jpg

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So far this Holiday season is turning out to be a nightmare. My boss stiffed me out of $700.00 in pay so I can't do any Christmas shopping now for my kids. :cuss2:And then the e-Leaf Invoke that I won a few weeks ago was processed by customs on the 11th but never left and the supposed supervisor I talked to said she thinks it may have been stolen so I had to file a claim and my car has a coolant leak after I just replaced a leaking coolant overflow tank, water pump and radiator cap. :gaah:If it's not one thing it's another!

WeeRab

Member For 4 Years
So far this Holiday season is turning out to be a nightmare. My boss stiffed me out of $700.00 in pay so I can't do any Christmas shopping now for my kids. :cuss2:And then the e-Leaf Invoke that I won a few weeks ago was processed by customs on the 11th but never left and the supposed supervisor I talked to said she thinks it may have been stolen so I had to file a claim and my car has a coolant leak after I just replaced a leaking coolant overflow tank, water pump and radiator cap. :gaah:If it's not one thing it's another!
I feel your pain man. Hope things get better for you. Nothing worse than all that happening just before Christmas. Bosses just seam to have no heart this time of year. Hope you get something sorted as I know how you feel, we just want to see our kids happy this time of year.

Sent from a Galaxy Far, Far, Far Away

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I feel your pain man. Hope things get better for you. Nothing worse than all that happening just before Christmas. Bosses just seam to have no heart this time of year. Hope you get something sorted as I know how you feel, we just want to see our kids happy this time of year.

Sent from a Galaxy Far, Far, Far Away
Thanks WeeRab. I'm lucky enough to be blessed with an awesome family that understands what's going on. And you are so right. there are some bosses out there that care about nothing but themselves. I'm sure he'll think twice about ripping off an employee after I put a lien on his shop.

Shawn

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m so ready to get this last day of work out of the way and start my vacation! I’ll be getting some vape gear for Christmas.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well my daughters husband decided to have her served with divorce papers and a restraining order last night. What a Christmas Present. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors