Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack $50.00 and juice giveaway. Ends 6/30/2106

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
did what needed to be done on the bike - rode a couple miles right close to the house (can't take it out for a good ride - no plate/papers yet).

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'd like to get my bike on the road again. I have a 79 Kawasaki KZ650 that I bought back in 82. It's been parked for the last 20 years

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn I keep telling the wife I'm going to buy a bike she said I can when we can afford it so that means never lol

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won the first time I entered only posted twicethe whole contest, haven't won since

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Years ago I had a new bike on order then decided to get married - knew I wouldn't be able to afford it on what I was making then so canceled the order. The want never went away and many years later I finally got it. Had it 10 years now and the wife has never liked it - always trying to get me to sell it - that's one battle I'm not giving ground on.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hoping to be able to find out tomorrow what I need to do here to make it legal.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Should be Insurance, Registration and plates then an Inspection at least. This is US right?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
:sneaka:the truth is. im too lazy to come up with something to post OVER AND OVER
so emoticons work and count as an entry

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah we did! I was hoping she would have come back in and said for our hard work she was gonna award another win!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jan has some things going on and has Redd filling in for her so be patient. Remember this was supposed to have ended already.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
it says ends 6/30
which is sad cuz they are dong a bogo sale until the 24th

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think he forgot the yummy or icky and posted in the wrong thread...........

:kickbutt:

VU Sponsors