Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack $50.00 and juice giveaway. Ends 6/30/2106

earthtograce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Coffee coffee? Are there any really amazing coffee flavored e liquids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah everything is gonna be ok with the little one. Doc thinks she has a virus of some sort, and is checking for a uti or bladder infection just to be sure. We gotta watch her temperature for a few days and make sure the fevers stop, otherwise its back for more tests.

earthtograce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah everything is gonna be ok with the little one. Doc thinks she has a virus of some sort, and is checking for a uti or bladder infection just to be sure. We gotta watch her temperature for a few days and make sure the fevers stop, otherwise its back for more tests.
I'm sad to hear she's not feeling well. It's the worst feeling in the world when your little ones sick and there's not much you can do

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sad to hear she's not feeling well. It's the worst feeling in the world when your little ones sick and there's not much you can do

yes it is an awful feeling. She had a better night last night. She actually slept most of the night. Hoping that means she is getting over it

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey wait a second are you just waking up or did some NJ Politician change the Time Zone in Jersey?

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad to here everything is ok I hate when my little girls get uti's or bladder infections it's painful for them

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
been busy all day - another hour to go
have to work on the bike when I get back to the house

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is an awesome giveaway. I'd love to try diy. It looks like they have some good quality yummy e juice. I'd love to wi this giveaway.
This is a great company with really good customer service.

San Antonio,Texas

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got bike running. Now have to swap a few parts that were for riding in Japan for the U.S. parts.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I could use a quaalude right now.

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I have reported it in that thread and sometimes they work sometimes they don't. No rhyme or reason to it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No it is not only one thread it is all notifications at least for me. Sometimes I see a bunch other times none in email but the right side of the page shows new posts.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, just got home, I had another fucked up day! I haven't had a beer in over 15 years and I could use about 30 of them!!!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well then have yourself a nice Iced Tea or hot cup of tea and don't do anything you will regret later.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's just talk, I wouldn't let that a-hole cause me to do that....

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors