Become a Patron!

ENDED Cvapor.com Giveaway-Koopor Mini 60W VV/VW Temperature Control Box Mod - 9/22

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hello,everyone!
I am Troy from Cvapor.com. Wanting to express our appreciation and our gratitude for our relationship all this time, we start from today to draw one gift for all members here !! The winner will be and every member can participate!
One winner will be chosen!!!
Our rule is very simple here:
1> Share one Cvapor product link!!
2>Just a comment here with a thought of you, anything you would like from us or your opinion about us or place an order you made or anything you want to tell us! Please for only one answer per person.

The prize in this lottery are:
Koopor Mini 60W VV/VW Temperature Control Box Mod

Process will take Sep16 to September 22!
The winner will be selected as everything from Random.org and will be announced here!
Then we contact them to send gifts! For everything you need always at your disposal! We hope everyone will participate and good luck!

If our members have some suggestions and doubts, please let us know!
sincerely,
Troy from Cvapor.com

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks our all friends' supports!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOT AN ENTRY!

This is a sweet mod! I have one in silver and blue and it is actually the first one I got just for me! I am extremely grateful for the other batteries and the mod I had been pif'ed before the Disrupter but it is just nice to have something that is all mine and was only mine! I really like it though and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in getting one!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.cvapor.com/pioneer4you-ipv-d2-mod-with-temperature-control-function.html

At this point in time this is the only thing that piques my interest! I would love to have a TC mod that isn't crazy powerful! The mod you are offering as a prize is really nice too! I am so grateful for all opportunity to enter for and possibly win this mod! I would love to order so many things on your site like coils and Cotton and wire for building my rda's! I would also like to get some new batteries for a backup! Thanks again for your generosity!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

I would really like to get this for my wife. I vape and now she has acquired a taste for all of the delicious e-juices that I vape around on. I vape with a sigelei 150 tc and the smok tfv4, it's amazing I think that this mod and my old kanger subtank would be a great start for her. I accidentally ran across cvapor and the business seems to have relatively competitive pricing. I think that when I do order a box for my wife I will use cvapor. Thanks for the opportunity.

http://www.cvapor.com/catalog/produ...d-vv-vw-temperature-control-mod/category/371/

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
5PCS SMOK TFV4 Replacement Coil TF-Ti Titanum Core Coil Head

Can't wait to try these out
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors