Become a Patron!

ENDED - CONTEST!!! Augvape and Roxy Merlin RTA! Ends 5/30/16

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to finish packing these so I'll be on the forum sporadically. I've had contact with all winners of silver except @TrollDragon this morning. I will try to hit the PO yet today, but I am in the boonies and the hours are short. If I can't, I'll have your tracking numbers tomorrow provided I'm not dying from pancreatitis. Should that happen, please be patient as it's a severe disease that can produce unbearable pain and sickness that may render me unable to leave the bathroom.

I couldn't have said it any better than Steve did Roxy ...

Take your time on mine Roxy, don't overextend yourself. Don't worry, I'll have no complaints. It will get here when it gets here. I'm just glad I actually won something. Maybe I should hit the lottery store while I may still have some luck :D:giggle:. In all seriousness, I appreciate everything you do for our community! :)

Cheers,
Steve

1,000 times this ^^^ ;)

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well y'know... there are idiots everywhere. :D

Andria
Yeah...restrictions are always great for a free market...
fb60122029be084d74b8c7d33240a70b.jpg

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah...restrictions are always great for a free market...
Well, sometimes they are. Ya know, when you want to limit competition for key players, limit choices for the consumer, and generally, you know, make it a not-so-free market. See, even still has the words free and market right there in the name.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I for one am ecstatic and feel overly lucky to have won both colors!!! Can't wait to get these in and get them built. Again thanks Roxy and Augvape!!!! I'll try to remember to put up build pics on instagram when they get here .

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Stop putting salt in the wound.lol. I just wanted to win one . All joking aside I'm glad you beat the odds and yeah we'd love to see some pics.

San Antonio,Texas

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Update: I have 18 packed. The one who won both contests, I'm sending them together, and haven't heard from TrollDragon yet. I missed the PO by 25 minutes though, so they will go out tomorrow.

DHL texted that the black will be here tomorrow. So when they get shipped will depend on when they get here.

To save me time, if you won a black, please PM me your info. I know Leon is getting it, too, though. But, I could fill out envelopes tonight.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update: I have 18 packed. The one who won both contests, I'm sending them together, and haven't heard from TrollDragon yet. I missed the PO by 25 minutes though, so they will go out tomorrow.

DHL texted that the black will be here tomorrow. So when they get shipped will depend on when they get here.

To save me time, if you won a black, please PM me your info. I know Leon is getting it, too, though. But, I could fill out envelopes tonight.
I didn't win the Black but you do already have my address if that would be helpful. You know me, I'm always willing to help.:p:D

SmileyROFLMAO_zpsalnotdc6.gif

Cheers,
Steve

Edit That's an inside joke. I put that in my posts when someone thanks me for answering a question (usually involving a DNA200 or Escribe)

Last edited:

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Stop putting salt in the wound.lol. I just wanted to win one . All joking aside I'm glad you beat the odds and yeah we'd love to see some pics.

San Antonio,Texas
Lol sorry...just excited to win my first vape contest.

Take your time Roxy. I'm in no rush...until next week haha. J/k, seriously take your time .

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I need to finish packing these so I'll be on the forum sporadically. I've had contact with all winners of silver except @TrollDragon this morning. I will try to hit the PO yet today, but I am in the boonies and the hours are short. If I can't, I'll have your tracking numbers tomorrow provided I'm not dying from pancreatitis. Should that happen, please be patient as it's a severe disease that can produce unbearable pain and sickness that may render me unable to leave the bathroom.
Sorry I've been tied up most of the day and have finally sat down for some reading. You have a PM and the shipping will be sent to you tonight, guaranteed!

Whoo Hoo!!!
A silver to go with my black on that is in NY right now!
Many, Many Thanks to Augvape and Roxy for a very generous contest!

Conga-rats to all the other winners!
latest

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Roxy, I believe you already have my info, let me know if you want me to PM it to you anyway.:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have just received mine and it is now airdrying after cleaning.\

It may not have needed it but it got cleaned anyway!

But from just taking it apart, the machining really stands out on this RTA.

I can't wait to build it and put it through its paces.!

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got mine from the mailbox. Can't wait to build on it. Thanks again so much for the contest

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine arrived today, thanks again Roxy and Augvape!

This is my second one and I'm looking forward to having two to experiment with. Now I just have to figure out what builds to try next :)

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My Black Merlin (STS) is working perfectly, the Silver one (Contest Win) seeps... :(
Who would I get a hold of about replacing it?

VU Sponsors