Become a Patron!

ENDED Backwoods Blends The Banned Game giveaway Estimated end date 5/13/2016

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I Ban certain e-juice companies that shall remain nameless who feel the need to spend more $moolah$ on their packaging than on the actual product WITHIN the packaging. Basically it's all shiny in the the box and promises SO many things that it neeeeeevvvvvveeerrrrrr lives up to. Aaaaallllllllllll for the low, low price price of quadruple what you'd normally pay for something with actual flavor but the hype & pretty wrapper caught your attention. Sooooo......... I Ban them...............
Bastards.

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ban tanks that won't quit leaking no matter what I do.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I ban having to go to sleep at 7:30 so I can get up to go to work.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I Ban Ben Affleck from wearing a super hero costume for the same length of time as a Scientology contract, 4 Billion years, whether in seriousness or in jest. Hopefully that'll protect future generations from bad team up movies.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I Ban fighting between MTL Vapers and Cloudchasers now & forever. We've got more important shit to do, Like F*** the FDA!

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I Ban the Hateful monkey spunk who created the term "A.M." Then decided that was a good time to start work. The bastard.

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ban @mac63 - loves contests as much as me :shades:

7429938ee2bf14b173c8717bf587fdba.jpg

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image.jpeg

I Ban Vaping Puppies!
Yes, I've said It before but everybody else has said "Fuck the FDA" 30 or 40X now. Besides, Puppy Vaping is a monstrous crime. Stever Martin warned Us something like this might happen during the kitten juggling scene decades ago in the "The Jerk". We brought this on ourselves America........

Last edited:

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I BAN Telemarketers, SPECIFICALLY Telemarketers trying to sell me solar panels. Dude, I get it. I live in CA, the government offers you a nice commission to sell this shit. THAT MUST BE WHY 12 OF YOU PRICKS CALL ME EVERY WEEK! Seriously, Fuck you guys.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I BAN Telemarketers, SPECIFICALLY Telemarketers trying to sell me solar panels. Dude, I get it. I live in CA, the government offers you a nice commission to sell this shit. THAT MUST BE WHY 12 OF YOU PRICKS CALL ME EVERY WEEK! Seriously, Fuck you guys.
But Mr. George, just take one minuteeeee, I'll be saving you sooo much money you can buy $1,000's of dollars of vape equipment a day!!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors