Become a Patron!

ENDED Backwoods Blends The Banned Game giveaway Estimated end date 5/13/2016

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ban waking up sleeping body parts by kicking said body part on that vending machine

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Number is 345. At least I don't have to go far this time.Maybe I'll be the first to announce the name. LOL

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What did you pick from Backwoods Bob? I had a bunch of their e-Liquids and can give you my opinions. :ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

:vapemail:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's strange they are good and normally fast about sending the wins out. I guess you put in your request like VG/PG Ratio and nicotine level?

What did you pick out? You should have received a PM from JJ2.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I did get the pm from jj2 did what he said but no response from them. jj2 said it could take up to 6 weeks.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you email Backwoods Blends like in the PM? When I won from Backwoods Blends I had it in a couple of days.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No problem at all Bob you will like the Backwoods Blends e-Liquids if you need any recommendations I have 9 of them here!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The NY Cheesecake is dead on and the Apple Pie I was vaping all yesterday trying out my new Nautilis X tank and went back to the Mini for more enjoyable flavor. The Red Velvet is a can't stop scrumptious flavor and want to know the secret ingredient!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Actually the Jury is still out on how I like the N-X. But so far the Mini has a more flavorful vape IMO. You would think 2 coils and the U-Tech air flow would be the bomb but it get freaking HOT. I tried Different e-Liquids so far and the best result was with desert flavors.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Wow that's a shocker. With whats going down with the FDA I wont buy anything that takes pre built coils . Been stocking up on mini coils.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now because I mentioned the N-X I just popped it on and running it at 3 Watts lower than what is the lower operating range posted it has a smoother nice hit and a nice cloud? Like I said the jury is still out on it.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Great ! Kinda wished you didn't tell me , because I wanted one. :D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am now at 2 watts below the minimum I have read for it and it is much better but honestly I am not impressed. I was expecting a Cloud Beast and this is just OK.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now I just opened the air flow and took almost a 10 Second pull on it with Backwoods Blends Apple Pie and I had to wait to type this because I could not see my monitor! I got a very full flavor and a monster cloud!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK, after blowing through 2MLs of Backwoods Blends Apple Pie in the Nautilus X at 12 Watts I have changed my original opinion on this tank. Although the jury is still out I can say that it does deliver a good vape and I have some drip tips coming in the mail which I think might work with this or will get modified to put a longer than 10mm tip on it.

VU Sponsors