Become a Patron!

Emma mod clone

Okay so my friend gave me his Emma mod clone because it wasn't working, I'm pretty sure it just needs a new battery. But my problem is he messed with it a lot and the bottom switch is stuck, the pieces came out and I can't find anything on how to put it back together the right way. Can anybody help me?

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it the part that screws in with the spring attached?

sent from moto G using tapatalk

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe if u could post some pics someone myt be able to explain wot u need to do but if that's all it is it shouldn't be too hard to fix if all the parts are present

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's a video on YouTube its not for the Emma mod but its a tube style and it may look familiar to u and point u in the right direction If u know wot I'm saying I'm just trying to get u the link bare with me

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There u mate hope this helps in some way I know its not for your mod but it myt possibly give u some ideas when ur looking at urs

Sorry..I ended up taking a nap, and there is not a spring present.. Just two magnetic washers and the button and screw and piece that it all goes into...it won't let me upload a picture of it or else I would

Okay I figured it out thank you for showing me that video it did help out I was putting the screw on the wrong side I think...because its either the spring or the magnetic switch right? And this one is magnetic

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ow yeh I totally forgot about magnetic switches lol glad u sorted it happy vaping☺

VU Sponsors