Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.co...y-juul-over-teen-vaping-targeting/1943606001/

"An Elmore County woman has filed a civil lawsuit against a major e-cigarette manufacturer over claims the company "orchestrated efforts to addict a new generation of teenagers to nicotine."

Savannah West, 20, alleges she developed "severe" nicotine addiction and subsequent mood disorders after trying a Juul device when she was 17. West alleges the company did not disclose the addiction risks of its products, and the teenager was unaware of how much nicotine she was using as she developed an addiction of "two full packs of JUUL pods" per week."

Gee maybe juul does cause brain damage.:facepalm:
How can you sue a company when you are 17 years old at the time of the complaint and it was illegal for you to use the fucking product?

When is the last time an alcoholic has sued Budweiser by the way?
I'm sure some idiot tried but i doubt it worked out or it would be a "thing"

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well it was either giving this a shot or have her boyfriend get her pregnant and going on welfare.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So? Ship her to Nevada - they got brothels, I am sure this one can earn minwage with little work.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
She just started using a Juul without ever smoking or realizing that nicotine is addictive? Someone needed to clue her into this shit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors