tumblr_inline_n7wce4K1Zs1sofegm.jpg

Overall: 8.5 / 10

Flavor: 8 / 10
Smoothness: 9 / 10
Originality: 9 / 10
Aroma: 8 / 10

Price: $12 / 15ml
Tested with a .4ohm coil

This past weekend I was at the beach and found this to be the perfect opportunity to write about lighthouse vapors. One of Local Vapes latest lines. Today we are reviewing, White Shoal a delicious and fruity flavor that will have your constantly guessing what flavor it is but at the same time not giving a dam because its so good!
Usually the best way to get an idea about what a juices flavor is is to take a whiff and analyze the aroma. However this really isn't the case with this juice. Inhaling the aroma you really only get one part of this juice and thats that it has cantaloupe in it. This cantaloupe is followed by a more fruity aroma but nothing all to distinguishable.
Where this juice really shines is in the and is most distinguishable is in the flavor. On first inhale you get a high-note of cantaloupe. This is then followed by a mixture of berries to give it a really sweet and unique taste in the back of your throat which is very reminiscent of the 'Berry Blast' Mike and Ikes. The two flavors merge perfectly and complement each other in an amazing way. Not to much of either flavor. This is a pretty unique flavor and I never would have though to use mixture of berries with a melon like cantaloupe.
Given the consistency and smoothness of the vapor I would guess that Light House is a high VG line although I'm really not sure. However this smoothness is really quite nice and there is very little to no throat hit at all. Thumbs up, no doubt!

Purchasable Here

Review by: David Ormonde - eliquidvape.net

VU Sponsors