Become a Patron!

EliquidMart Phone Number?

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Guys, does anyone have a number for Eliquidmart? I have had some very poor service from them recently and I am really fired up and they will not call me back.

Thanks

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm fast losing my patience with them as well. Something must be going on, as there are some complaints on their Facebook page too. This sucks, as they used to be a decent supplier. No phone number that I could find, which I guess is a good thing . . . for them :mad:

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found this through Google....

E-liquid Mart
Update now

Contact details

Address: 333 W Garvey Ave Suite 445, Monterey Park, CA 91754
Tel: (626)569 7424
http://www.eliquidmart.com
Email Business

Wow . . . thanks Teresa! I searched as well, but you are a much better detective than me. Now I wonder if they'll answer their phone or just ignore it like they do their emails.

Edit: I tried the number and it is a cell phone. The message said "the subscriber is out of the service area". Hmmm . . . I wonder if the boss is away on an extended vacation and his underlings are letting things go to shit in his absence??

Last edited:

VapingBiker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks. T. I know we appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And they've likely had to change that number a few times for this very reason. Don't know what time they close, it's nearly 6 pm. in California.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I placed an order with them on the 19th and it was shipped yesterday so maybe they're over any problems they were having.

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I placed an order with them on the 19th and it was shipped yesterday so maybe they're over any problems they were having.

The shipping wasn't the problem (even though it was much slower than usual). The problem is that they messed up my order and apparently couldn't care less about making things right after two emails politely asking for help. Unresponsive, unapologetic, and all-around lousy customer service. I truly hope you have better luck than I did.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awful. I hope you get it sorted soon. This is my first time dealing with them and so far, everything is fine. I'll know more, probably in a few weeks, when my parcel reaches Australia.

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awful. I hope you get it sorted soon. This is my first time dealing with them and so far, everything is fine. I'll know more, probably in a few weeks, when my parcel reaches Australia.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the good service I've always received in the past. I've ordered from them several times with no problem, so I'm baffled as to why things are suddenly going downhill now. You get good service, so you expect it every time, right? Or, at the very least, a genuine effort to fix things if something goes wrong. I'll still do business with vendors who make mistakes if they show common courtesy and goodwill during the resolution process, but eliquidmart in this instance has shown none of those things.

Again, best of luck with your order :) I've always wanted to visit Australia!

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. It'd be lovely to see you here. I've been to the States a few times and loved it. Hope to be going back there soon.

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update: Looks like they're finally going to resolve things. I'm happy about that, but did it have to be that difficult?? Hopefully they'll get their act together and fix whatever is going wrong.

scrubzz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sorry to hear you had problems - hopefully whatever problem there was on their end is resolved (especially since my order from them is due to be delivered today lol)

VU Sponsors