Become a Patron!

Eleaf Lyche

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I won this tank straight from Eleaf USA. I have the Stainless Steel version. The tank was delivered quickly from the time I won. It comes with a Notch coil, a dual .25, an RBA deck, extra grub screw, allen key, and extra o rings. I popped the Notch coil in to try this out. Nice flavor with good clouds. The flavor is better in TC but the clouds and vapor are thicker in wattage mode. For some reason in wattage mode every once in awhile I get a little gurgling but it goes away quickly. It's a nice little tank that definitely chucks. The air flow can go from really restrictive to pretty open so this is definitely a tank MTL vapers would enjoy. She holds 4ml of liquid. This is not a top fill tank it's a side fill. This is a Cubis style tank. It has that cup design where the bottom is sealed. All in all I'm enjoying the tank. My only cons would be the RBA deck and the color of the O rings. The deck is pretty useless to me. It's tiny and I would never attempt to build on it. Because of the style of tank this is there is no way to lock down the deck when you're building. It also comes with those Tic Tac green O rings that doesn't really match with anything. I will be buying more Notch coils for this tank. They are sold out all over but I will definitely vape her some more. Aesthetically the tank looks great on some mods especially my SX Mini.

VU Sponsors