Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, everyone!

My IStick and Nautilus Mini came today! :D

I filled up with Cosmic Fog "Milk and Honey" and set the wattage to 9.0 (which actually fires it at about 10.0) and had a few vapes with it. I've noticed that the flavor isn't too strong on the inhale, but I do get that hint of banana on the exhale (which you're supposed to with this juice).

So, I'm wondering if it's just this particular juice, or if my settings need adjusting. I'm still very new to all of this.

Thanks! :)

vgpg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the same setup.

Start with lower wattage and a smaller airhole (adjustable on the mini naut) to work the juice into the wicks. Once you've taken a few pulls like that, you can set the watts a bit higher with a larger airhole to get more clouds.

If that doesn't settle it might be your juice...What mg are you running at and whats the vg/pg mixture?

Last edited:

VapesXO

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the same setup.

Start with lower wattage and a smaller airhole (adjustable on the mini naut) to work the juice into the wicks. Once you've taken a few pulls like that, you can set the watts a bit higher with a larger airhole to get more clouds.

If that doesn't settle it might be your juice...What mg are you running at and whats the vpg/vg mixture?
Thanks for the reply!
  • I'm currently already on the smallest air setting on the tank.
  • I care more about flavor than I do the size / density of the clouds.
  • I'm using 0mg "Milk & Honey" by Cosmic Fog
  • I got into Vaping to curb my sweet tooth, stop snacking so much, and stop chewing my cheeks.
  • I'm not sure of the PG / VG ratio; it's not on the bottle, and a Google search turned up mixed results.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Just start at a lower setting and work your way up until you are happy.

And don't be afraid to fiddle with your gear. Only way you are going to learn.

And drink water!

vgpg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By flavour do you mean throat hit or the actual taste of the juice?

If your flavour isn't strong enough, I suggest ordering juice from a place you can add shots. Mtbakervapor.com is a good online retail where you can add extra flavour shots to your juices.

Your istick can't really enhance or act as a retardant to flavour (unless its set so hot you're burning the coils) so I believe its most likely your juice.

VapesXO

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just start at a lower setting and work your way up until you are happy.

And don't be afraid to fiddle with your gear. Only way you are going to learn.

And drink water!
Thanks for the tips! :)

By flavour do you mean throat hit or the actual taste of the juice?

If your flavour isn't strong enough, I suggest ordering juice from a place you can add shots. Mtbakervapor.com is a good online retail where you can add extra flavour shots to your juices.

Your istick can't really enhance or act as a retardant to flavour (unless its set so hot you're burning the coils) so I believe its most likely your juice.
I mean the actual taste; I'm not really even sure what a throat hit actually is. :p

It might just be this juice. It's got great reviews, but I imagine "Milk & Honey" can't produce an overly strong and tasty flavor. I just needed something to start with when I ordered the Vape.

VU Sponsors