Become a Patron!

eleaf istick complaints

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i've seen alot of praise for this device but i want to know what complaints users are having so far

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Have not seen any yet myself. Hope not to.

Reactions: jae

AquaJoe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my istick. Its the perfect device for me.

My only complaints with the device is that the 510 is NOT spring loaded, it won't fire under 1Ω, and you can switch the screen around (its always upside down the way I hold it). Other than that its been working great!

Being a new device, we won't know how well the device holds up for a few weeks.

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my istick. Its the perfect device for me.

My only complaints with the device is that the 510 is NOT spring loaded, it won't fire under 1Ω, and you can switch the screen around (its always upside down the way I hold it). Other than that its been working great!

Being a new device, we won't know how well the device holds up for a few weeks.

thanks that's some good insight

what's the profile like in your hand compared to the mvp? is it a little smaller or significantly smaller?

AquaJoe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is significantly smaller than the MVP. Its like holding 2 BIC lighters side by side. I think its very comfortable to hold. The shape fits good in your hand.

Another thing I just noticed. The top and bottom covers don't sit flush, they hang over about 1/2mm or so. But that is just nit picking.

L

Lighty269

I bought 2 of these for the wife. She stated she would never use anything but the vision spinners, when she got these, 2 of them, the 3 spinners now sit and collecting dust over the past week. She absolutely loves these little units for her small hands.

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am loving mine. A 1 ohm coil at 17 or 18 watts on a atomic is just pure bliss.

I also have been rocking a kayfun nano for out and about. This thing is probably gonna retire my mvp.

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

VU Sponsors